The Grand Canyon Antelopes (13-4) visit the Seattle U Redhawks (8-8) after winning four straight road games. The Antelopes are favored by 6 points in the contest, which starts at 9:00 PM ET on Friday, February 26, 2021. The point total is 133.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Grand Canyon (-6)||Over (133.5)||Grand Canyon 72 Seattle U 65|
- In nine of 17 games (52.9%) this year, the Antelopes and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 133.5 points.
- Seattle U has played in eight games this year (out of 16 total matchups — 50% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 133.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 149.8 points per game, 16.3 more points than the total of 133.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 128.5 points per game, 5.0 fewer than the over/under for this game.
- The average point total for Antelopes games this year is 5.4 more points than the total of 133.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Redhawks this year is 5.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Grand Canyon Betting Information
- The Antelopes have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 10-3-1 record.
- The Antelopes have posted a winning record of 5-3 against the spread when the spread is -6 or bigger.
- Grand Canyon and its opponents have converted the over just 4 times in 14 (28.6%) games this season.
Seattle U Betting Information
- Seattle U has covered the spread in half of its outings, going 6-6 ATS.
- In the majority of Redhawks games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (7 out of 12 games, 58.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/20/2020||Seattle U||-4.5||146||-210||+167||Regular Season||95-89 SEA|
|1/23/2020||Grand Canyon||-1.5||138.5||-131||+108||Regular Season||80-77 GCAN|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-76 SEA|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-57 GCAN|
Grand Canyon Leaders
- Asbjorn Midtgaard leads the Antelopes in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 14.5 points and 9.9 boards per game.
- Jovan Blacksher Jr. is Grand Canyon’s best passer, dishing out 5.1 assists per game while scoring 11.6 PPG.
- Oscar Frayer paces his teammates on the Antelopes with 1.4 made threes per outing.
- Blacksher is Grand Canyon’s leader in steals, averaging 1.1 steals per game, while Midtgaard leads them in blocks with 1.2 per contest.
Seattle U Leaders
- Darrion Trammell averages 19.6 points and adds 5.5 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Redhawks’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- The Redhawks’ top rebounder is Emeka Udenyi — he grabs 7.6 per game while scoring 7.8 points per game.
- Riley Grigsby contributes the bulk of the Redhawks’ three-point shooting production. He makes 2.3 threes per game to pace the team.
- Seattle U’s leader in steals is Trammell (2.0 per game), and its leader in blocks is Kobe Williamson (1.5 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED