The Grand Canyon Antelopes (4-3) will try to break a three-game winning streak when they visit the Tarleton State Texans (1-2) on Friday, January 8, 2021 at Wisdom Gym as 9.5-point favorites. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 136.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In five of seven opportunities (71.4%) this year, the Antelopes and their opponents have put up at least this matchup’s over/under of 136.5 points.
- Tarleton State and its opponents have combined to score at least 136.5 points in two of three outings (66.7%) this year.
- These teams average a combined 149 points per game, 12.5 more points than the total of 136.5 set for this game.
- The Antelopes and the Texans have seen their opponents average a combined 8.2 less points per game than the over/under of 136.5 set in this matchup.
- The average point total in Antelopes games this season is 5.2 more points than the total of 136.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Texans this season is 0.8 points less than this game’s over/under.
Grand Canyon Betting Information
- Grand Canyon is solid against the spread, going 5-0-1 this season.
- The Antelopes fare well when favored by at least 9.5 points, posting a 2-0 record against the spread.
- Grand Canyon and its opponents have reached the over/under in just 1 of 6 games this season (16.7%).
Tarleton State Betting Information
- Tarleton State has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 0-1 ATS.
- Tarleton State and its opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their games this year — 0 of 1 (0%).
Grand Canyon Leaders
- Alessandro Lever leads the Antelopes in scoring, tallying 15.4 points per game to go with 4.4 rebounds and 1.7 assists.
- Asbjorn Midtgaard is Grand Canyon’s leading rebounder, grabbing 9.4 per game, while Jovan Blacksher Jr. is its best passer, distributing 5.3 assists in each contest.
- Lever leads the Antelopes in three-point shooting with an average of 1.3 made threes per game.
- Blacksher is the Antelopes leader in steals, averaging 1.4 steals per game, while Midtgaard leads them in blocks with 0.9 per contest.
Tarleton State Leaders
- Montre’ Gipson puts up 13.7 points per game to be the top scorer for the Texans.
- The Texans’ leader in rebounds is Tahj Small with 7.3 per outing, and their leader in assists is Cadarius Baggett with 2.5 per game.
- Gipson’s 1.7 made threes per game lead the Texans.
- Shakur Daniel (2.5 steals per game) and Shamir Bogues (1.8 blocks per game) lead the Texans in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found