The Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodons (7-14) are underdogs (by 5 points) to stop a six-game road losing streak when they visit the Green Bay Phoenix (8-16) on Thursday, February 25, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 145.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Green Bay (-5)||Over (145.5)||Green Bay 77 Purdue Fort Wayne 71|
- The Phoenix and their opponents have scored more than 145.5 points in 54.2% of their outings this season (13 of 24 opportunities).
- In 11 of 21 games (52.4%) this year, Purdue Fort Wayne has combined with its opponents to score at least 145.5 points.
- The Phoenix and the Mastodons combine to average 1.3 fewer points per game than the over/under of 145.5 set for this matchup.
- The Phoenix and the Mastodons have seen their opponents average a combined 7.5 more points per game than the point total of 145.5 set in this game.
- The average over/under the Phoenix have had set in games this year is 1.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Mastodons games this year have averaged a total of 150.1 points, 4.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
Green Bay Betting Information
- Against the spread, Green Bay has been strong this season, posting a 13-11 record.
- When favored by at least 5 points, the Phoenix have put together a 1-1 record ATS.
- The Phoenix and their opponents have gone over the total in 14 of 24 games (58.3%) this season.
Purdue Fort Wayne Betting Information
- Purdue Fort Wayne has covered the spread in fewer than half of its games, going 8-12-1 ATS.
- When they are at least 5-point underdogs, the Mastodons have not fared well, going 0-1 against the spread.
- In 10 out of Purdue Fort Wayne’s 21 games this season, (47.6%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/23/2021||Green Bay||-2||150||-134||+111||Regular Season||87-72 GB|
|1/22/2021||Green Bay||-2||151.5||-135||+111||Regular Season||77-59 GB|
Green Bay Leaders
- Amari Davis leads the Phoenix in scoring, tallying 17.2 points per game to go with 3.6 rebounds and 1.9 assists.
- Emmanuel Ansong leads Green Bay in rebounding, averaging 5.2 per game, while Lucas Stieber leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.0 in each contest.
- PJ Pipes makes more threes per game than any other member of the Phoenix, knocking down shots from deep at a rate of 2.3 per game.
- Davis is Green Bay’s leader in steals, averaging 1.4 steals per game, while Stieber leads them in blocks with 0.8 per contest.
Purdue Fort Wayne Leaders
- Jarred Godfrey is at the top of nearly all of the Mastodons’ leaderboards by collecting 15.8 points, 5.3 rebounds and 3.4 assists per game.
- Bobby Planutis makes more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Mastodons, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.0 per outing.
- Godfrey (1.5 steals per game) and Dylan Carl (0.6 blocks per game) pace the Mastodons in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED