Rayshon Harrison leads the Presbyterian Blue Hose (7-14) against the Hampton Pirates (10-13) after scoring 31 points in a 78-77 loss to Charleston Southern. The Blue Hose are 1.5-point underdogs in the game on Saturday, February 27, 2021, which tips off at 2:00 PM ET on ESPN3. The matchup has an over/under of 137.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 17 of 23 opportunities (73.9%) this year, the Pirates and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 137.5 points.
- Presbyterian has played in eight games this year (out of 21 total matchups — 38.1% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 137.5 points.
- The Pirates and the Blue Hose combine to average 3.7 less points per game than the over/under of 137.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.5 more points per game (141) than this game’s over/under of 137.5 points.
- The Pirates average point total in outings this season is 143.5, 6.0 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average over/under for Blue Hose games this season is 6.3 less points than the point total of 137.5 for this outing.
Hampton Betting Information
- The Pirates have struggled a bit against the spread this year, posting a 10-13 record.
- The Pirates have posted a losing record of 1-2 against the spread when the spread is -1.5 or higher.
- In 13 of 23 (56.5%) contests this season, Hampton and its opponents have hit the total.
Presbyterian Betting Information
- Presbyterian has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its games, going 9-10 ATS.
- When they are at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Blue Hose have a record ATS of 1-3.
- Presbyterian has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 42.1% of matchups this year (8 out of 19 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/12/2021||Hampton||-2||140.5||-133||+110||Regular Season||62-57 HAMPTON|
|2/11/2021||Hampton||-3||139.5||-157||+129||Regular Season||85-70 PRESB|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||87-81 HAMPTON|
|1/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-70 PRESB|
- Davion Warren leads the Pirates in scoring, tallying 21.3 points per game to go with 6.3 rebounds and 3.0 assists.
- Dajour Dickens is Hampton’s leading rebounder, pulling down 6.6 per game, while Russell Dean is its best passer, averaging 6.0 assists in each contest.
- Chris Shelton makes more threes per game than any other member of the Pirates, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.8 per contest.
- Warren is Hampton’s leader in steals, averaging 1.9 steals per game, while Dickens leads them in blocks with 3.4 per contest.
- Harrison sits at the top of the Blue Hose scoring leaderboard with 17.5 points per game. He also pulls down 5.6 rebounds and averages 2.5 assists per game.
- The Presbyterian leaders in rebounding and assists are Winston Hill with 5.8 rebounds per game (he also adds 12.2 points and 0.7 assists per game) and Trevon Reddish with 2.6 assists per game (he also tacks on 9.4 points and 3.6 rebounds per game).
- Harrison is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Blue Hose, hitting 2.1 threes per game.
- Presbyterian’s leader in steals is Harrison with 1.4 per game, and its leader in blocks is Brandon Younger with 0.4 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED