The Hartford Hawks (11-8) host the Binghamton Bearcats (4-13) in a matchup of America East teams at Chase Arena, starting at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 27, 2021. The Bearcats are 7.5-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The over/under is 130.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 47.4% of their opportunities this year (nine of 19 chances), the Hawks and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s over/under of 130.5 points.
- Binghamton and its opponents have added up to score more than 130.5 points in 76.5% of their games this season (13 of 17 opportunities).
- The Hawks and the Bearcats combine to average 0.5 less points per game than the total of 130.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.9 more points per game (135.4) than this matchup’s total of 130.5 points.
- The Hawks average point total in outings this year is 127.5, 3.0 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Bearcats this year is 7.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Hartford Betting Information
- Hartford been consistently inconsistent against the spread this season, earning an 8-8-1 record.
- The Hawks have posted a losing record of 1-2 against the spread when the spread is -7.5 or bigger.
- Hartford has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 5 times in 17 contests (29.4%).
Binghamton Betting Information
- Binghamton has covered the spread in fewer than half of its contests, going 8-9 ATS.
- Binghamton has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 70.6% of matchups this year (12 out of 17 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/22/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-74 HARTFD|
|1/29/2020||Hartford||-8||141.5||-392||+295||Regular Season||73-57 HARTFD|
- The Hawks scoring leader is Austin Williams, who averages 12.3 per contest to go with 5.7 rebounds and 1.6 assists.
- Hunter Marks leads Hartford in rebounding, averaging 6.2 per game, while Traci Carter leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.4 in each contest.
- DJ Mitchell leads the Hawks in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Carter and Marks lead the Hawks on the defensive end, with Carter leading the team in steals averaging 2.7 per game and Marks in blocks averaging 0.7 per contest.
- George Tinsley racks up 6.8 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game, placing him at the top of the Bearcats’ rebound and assists leaderboards.
- Brenton Mills scores 14.6 points per game, putting him at the top of the Binghamton scoring leaderboard. He also grabs 3.0 rebounds and tacks on 1.9 assists per game.
- Tyler Bertram provides the bulk of the Bearcats’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 2.1 threes per game to pace the squad.
- Binghamton’s leader in steals is Dan Petcash with 0.9 per game, and its leader in blocks is Christian Hinckson with 0.7 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED