The NJIT Highlanders (5-7) are 4-point underdogs as they attempt to break a three-game road losing streak when they take on the Hartford Hawks (8-5) on Saturday, February 13, 2021 at Chase Arena. The matchup airs at 2:00 PM ET on ESP3. The over/under for the matchup is set at 130.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Hartford (-4)||Over (130.5)||Hartford 69 NJIT 63|
- The Hawks and their opponents have combined for 130.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in five of 13 opportunities (38.5%) this year.
- NJIT and its opponents have combined to score more than 130.5 points in nine of 12 games (75%) this year.
- The Hawks and the Highlanders combine to average 2.6 fewer points per game than the over/under of 130.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 129.8 points per game, 0.7 fewer than the point total for this matchup.
- The Hawks average point total in matchups this season is 125.4, 5.1 points less than the total in this game.
- Highlanders games this year have averaged an over/under of 132.2 points, 1.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
Hartford Betting Information
- Hartford has been solid against the spread, going 6-5 this season.
- The Hawks have posted an even record of 1-1 against the spread when the spread is -4 or bigger.
- Hartford has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 1 times in 11 contests (9.1%).
NJIT Betting Information
- NJIT has a losing record against the spread, going 4-8 ATS (covering only 33.3% of the time).
- When they play as at least 4-point underdogs, the Highlanders have a record ATS of 0-3.
- In 6 out of Highlanders 12 games this season, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
- The Hawks scoring leader is Austin Williams, who averages 12.5 per contest to go with 5.8 rebounds and 1.5 assists.
- Miroslave Stafl is the Hawks leading rebounder, grabbing 5.9 per game, while Traci Carter is their best passer, averaging 3.4 assists in each contest.
- DJ Mitchell leads the Hawks in three-point shooting with an average of 1.9 threes per game.
- Carter is Hartford’s leader in steals, averaging 2.9 steals per game, while Stafl leads them in blocks with 0.8 per contest.
- The Highlanders’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Zach Cooks with 14.6 points and 5.4 rebounds per game.
- Antwuan Butler notches more assists than any other NJIT teammate with 2.0 per game. He also scores 5.2 points and grabs 2.8 rebounds per game.
- Dylan O’Hearn is consistent from three-point range and leads the Highlanders with 1.7 made threes per game.
- Cooks (2.0 steals per game) is the steal leader for NJIT while Souleymane Diakite (1.0 block per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends – CANCELLED
- New Mexico State Aggies vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips 3/2/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Baylor Bears vs. West Virginia Mountaineers: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Toledo Rockets vs. Central Michigan Chippewas: 3/2/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview