The Cal Poly Mustangs (3-11) visit the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (3-5) after losing five road games in a row. The Rainbow Warriors are double-digit favorites by 13.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 11:59 PM ET on Saturday, February 6, 2021. The matchup’s over/under is set at 132.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Rainbow Warriors and their opponents have scored more than 132.5 points in 50% of their outings this year (four of eight opportunities).
- Cal Poly and its opponents have combined to score at least 132.5 points in six of 14 outings (42.9%) this season.
- The two teams average a combined 5.0 fewer points per game (127.5) than this game’s total of 132.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.7 more points per game (136.2) than this game’s total of 132.5 points.
- The Rainbow Warriors average point total in matchups this year is 133.6, 1.1 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Mustangs this season is 2.4 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Hawaii Betting Information
- Hawaii has been strong against the spread, going 3-2 on the season.
- The Rainbow Warriors have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 2 times in 5 games this season.
Cal Poly Betting Information
- Cal Poly has a losing record against the spread, going 3-9 ATS (covering just 25% of the time).
- In the majority of Cal Poly’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (3 out of 12 games, 25%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-75 CALPOL|
|1/17/2020||Hawaii||-14||134||-1667||+850||Regular Season||65-61 HAWAII|
- Justin Webster leads the Rainbow Warriors in scoring, tallying 12.8 points per game to go with 3.2 rebounds and 1.1 assists.
- Mate Colina leads the Rainbow Warriors in rebounding, averaging 6.0 per game, while Biwali Bayles leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.4 in each contest.
- Casdon Jardine contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Rainbow Warriors. He makes 1.7 threes per game.
- Junior Madut is Hawaii’s leader in steals, averaging 1.4 steals per game, while Justin Hemsley leads them in blocks with 0.3 per contest.
Cal Poly Leaders
- Alimamy Koroma is at the top of the Mustangs scoring leaderboard with 12.1 points per game. He also collects 5.4 rebounds and averages 0.5 assists per game.
- The Cal Poly leaders in rebounding and assists are Dyson Koehler with 5.8 rebounds per game (he also adds 4.0 points and 0.4 assists per game) and Keith Smith with 3.7 assists per game (he also tacks on 5.3 points and 3.0 rebounds per game).
- Mark Crowe makes 2.1 three-pointers per game, the most on the Mustangs.
- The Mustangs’ leader in steals is Smith with 1.5 per game, and Riley Till is their leader in blocks with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED