The CSU Bakersfield Roadrunners (7-3) will attempt to extend a four-game winning streak when they hit the road to take on the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (1-1) on Saturday, January 16, 2021 at Stan Sheriff Center as just 1.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 12:00 AM ET. The point total is set at 135.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Hawaii (-1.5)||Over (135.5)||Hawaii 76 CSU Bakersfield 68|
- In 46.7% of their opportunities last year (14 of 30 chances), the Rainbow Warriors and their opponents recorded more than this matchup’s over/under of 135.5 points.
- In 14 of 31 games (45.2%) last year, CSU Bakersfield and its opponents combined to score more than 135.5 points.
- The Rainbow Warriors and the Roadrunners combined to average 1.1 more points per game last year than the over/under of 135.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams averaged a combined 134.8 points per game last season, 0.7 less than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average total the Rainbow Warriors had set in games last year was 0.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Roadrunners last season was 0.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Hawaii Betting Information
- Hawaii covered about half the time against the spread last season, covering 12 times in 24 contests.
- When favored by at least 1.5 points, the Rainbow Warriors fared well against the spread, putting up an 8-7 record.
- Rainbow Warriors games played to the total or above 12 times in 24 games last season.
CSU Bakersfield Betting Information
- CSU Bakersfield has a 5-2 record against the spread, covering in 71.4% of their contests.
- When they are at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Roadrunners have fared well, going 3-1 against the spread.
- CSU Bakersfield has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 42.9% of matchups this season (3 out of 7 contests).
- Samuta Avea put up 10.8 points per game last season along with 1.3 assists.
- James Jean-Marie averaged 5.2 boards per game in addition to his 7.4 PPG average.
- A season ago, Casdon Jardine made 2.0 threes per game.
- Jardine averaged 0.6 steals per game, while Jean-Marie collected 0.8 blocks per contest.
CSU Bakersfield Leaders
- Taze Moore sits at the top of the Roadrunners scoring leaderboard with 10.3 points per game. He also grabs 3.7 rebounds and racks up 2.2 assists per game.
- Ronne Readus is at the top of the Roadrunners rebounding leaderboard with 6.1 rebounds per game, and Shaun Williams leads the team in assists with 3.6 per outing.
- Justin Edler-Davis contributes the bulk of the Roadrunners’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 1.4 threes per game to lead the squad.
- Moore (1.2 steals per game) is the steal leader for CSU Bakersfield while Justin McCall (1.0 block per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found