The Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (1-3) will try to break a three-game losing streak when they visit the CSU Fullerton Titans (3-3) on Friday, January 22, 2021 at Titan Gym as 4-point favorites. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 145.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Hawaii (-4)||Over (145.5)||Hawaii 76 CSU Fullerton 72|
- In 50% of their games this season (two of four chances), the Rainbow Warriors and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s point total of 145.5 points.
- CSU Fullerton and its opponents have combined to score more than 145.5 points in five of six opportunities (83.3%) this season.
- The two teams average a combined 5.8 more points per game (151.3) than this game’s over/under of 145.5 points.
- The Rainbow Warriors and the Titans have seen their opponents average a combined 2.3 more points per game than the point total of 145.5 set for this matchup.
- The average point total for Rainbow Warriors games this year is 4.7 fewer points than the total of 145.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Titans this year is 12.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Hawaii Betting Information
- Hawaii has earned an even 1-1 record against the spread this season.
- Hawaii and its foes have combined to cover the total in 1 of 2 games this season (50%).
CSU Fullerton Betting Information
- CSU Fullerton’s record against the spread is 2-2-1.
- In most of Titans games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (4 out of 5 games, 80%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/28/2020||Hawaii||-8||134.5||-414||+305||Regular Season||70-59 HAWAII|
|1/9/2020||Hawaii||-3||135||-160||+130||Regular Season||75-69 HAWAII|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-59 HAWAII|
|1/10/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-68 HAWAII|
- The scoring leader for the Rainbow Warriors this season is James Jean-Marie, who averages 14.7 points, 4.7 rebounds, and 0.2 assists per game.
- Casdon Jardine leads Hawaii in rebounding, averaging 6.3 per game, while Biwali Bayles leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.5 in each contest.
- Jardine provides the bulk of the Rainbow Warriors’ three-point shooting production. He hits 2.3 threes per game to pace the team.
- Justin Webster and Jean-Marie lead Hawaii on the defensive end, with Webster leading the team in steals averaging 2.0 per game and Jean-Marie in blocks averaging 0.5 per contest.
CSU Fullerton Leaders
- Josh Hall has racked up 8.5 rebounds and 2.8 assists per game, putting him atop the Titans leaderboards in those categories.
- CSU Fullerton’s Tray Maddox Jr. averages 13.7 points, 2.0 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game, making him the top scorer on the squad.
- Wayne Arnold is consistent from deep and leads the Titans with 2.3 made threes per game.
- CSU Fullerton’s leader in steals is Hall with 2.0 per game, and its leader in blocks is Arnold with 1.0 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED