The Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (5-7) visit the CSU Northridge Matadors (6-8) in a matchup of Big West teams at Matadome, starting at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, February 19, 2021. The Rainbow Warriors are 5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has an over/under of 143.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Pick Em||Under (143.5)||Hawaii 74 CSU Northridge 69|
- The Rainbow Warriors and their opponents have combined for 143.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in six of 12 outings (50%) this season.
- CSU Northridge and its opponents have combined to score at least 143.5 points in nine of 14 opportunities (64.3%) this year.
- The Rainbow Warriors and the Matadors combine to average 2.0 fewer points per game than the total of 143.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.7 more points per game (145.2) than this matchup’s total of 143.5 points.
- The average total the Rainbow Warriors have had set in matchups this year is 7.7 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under in Matadors games this season is 7.3 more points than the point total of 143.5 for this outing.
Hawaii Betting Information
- Against the spread, Hawaii has been strong this season, posting a 4-3 record.
- The Rainbow Warriors have posted a losing record of 0-1 against the spread when the spread is -5 or higher.
- Hawaii has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 4 of 7 games for a 57.1% rate.
CSU Northridge Betting Information
- The Matadors have a 5-7-1 record against the spread, covering in only 38.5% of their matchups.
- The Matadors have not fared well as a 5-point underdog, going 0-1 against the spread when they are at least 5-point underdogs.
- In most of CSU Northridge’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (8 out of 13 games, 61.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/7/2020||CSU Northridge||-3||147.5||-160||+130||Regular Season||86-82 CSUNR|
|2/2/2020||Hawaii||-7||150.5||-338||+258||Regular Season||80-75 HAWAII|
|3/3/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-73 CSUNR|
|1/17/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-79 HAWAII|
- The scoring leader for the Rainbow Warriors this season is Justin Webster, who averages 12.9 points, 3.3 rebounds, and 1.1 assists per game.
- Mate Colina leads the Rainbow Warriors in rebounding, averaging 5.8 per game, while Biwali Bayles leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.5 in each contest.
- Webster leads his teammates on the Rainbow Warriors with 1.8 made threes per game.
- Junior Madut and James Jean-Marie lead Hawaii on the defensive end, with Madut leading the team in steals averaging 1.1 per game and Jean-Marie in blocks averaging 0.4 per contest.
CSU Northridge Leaders
- TJ Starks sits at the top of the Matadors scoring leaderboard with 19.7 points per game. He also collects 3.4 rebounds and dishes out 3.1 assists per game.
- Alex Merkviladze is atop the Matadors rebounding leaderboard with 5.8 rebounds per game, and Darius Brown II paces the squad in assists with 5.0 per outing.
- Lance Coleman II leads the Matadors in three-point shooting with an average of 2.4 made threes per game.
- Brown (1.8 steals per game) is the steal leader for CSU Northridge while Fidelis Okereke (0.6 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED