The High Point Panthers (8-14) are 4-point favorites as they look to stop a four-game losing streak when they host the South Carolina Upstate Spartans (5-17) on Saturday, February 27, 2021 at Nido and Mariana Qubein Arena. The game airs at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 135.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 54.5% of their opportunities this season (12 of 22 chances), the Panthers and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 135.5 points.
- In 14 of 22 outings (63.6%) this season, South Carolina Upstate and its opponents have combined to score at least 135.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 133.4 points per game, 2.1 fewer points than the over/under of 135.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 144.6 points per game, 9.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The average total the Panthers have had set in matchups this season is 1.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Spartans games this year is 5.5 more points than the point total of 135.5 in this outing.
High Point Betting Information
- The Panthers have been solid against the spread this season, earning an 11-10 record.
- The Panthers have struggled to cover, going just 3-4 ATS when favored by at least 4 points.
- The Panthers have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 9 of 21 games (42.9%).
South Carolina Upstate Betting Information
- South Carolina Upstate has an even record against the spread, going 10-10 ATS.
- The Spartans have not fared well as a 4-point underdog, going 0-1 against the spread when they are at least 4-point underdogs.
- In the majority of Spartans games this year, the teams have not hit the over (9 out of 20 games, 45%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/3/2020||South Carolina Upstate||-4.5||133.5||-205||+167||Conference Tournament||69-59 USCU|
|2/15/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||62-54 HIGHPT|
|1/20/2020||South Carolina Upstate||-6.5||138||-297||+232||Regular Season||70-62 HIGHPT|
|1/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-54 HIGHPT|
High Point Leaders
- The Panthers leader in points and assists is John-Michael Wright, who puts up 20.8 points per game along with 3.4 assists.
- Lydell Elmore is the Panthers best rebounder, pulling down an average of 6.3 boards in each contest while scoring 11.0 points per game.
- Wright provides the bulk of the Panthers’ three-point shooting production. He hits 2.3 threes per game to lead the team.
- Wright is the Panthers leader in steals, averaging 1.6 steals per game, while Caden Sanchez leads them in blocks with 0.8 per contest.
South Carolina Upstate Leaders
- Tommy Bruner’s points (13.6 per game) and assists (4.0 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Spartans’ leaderboards.
- Nevin Zink is at the top of the South Carolina Upstate rebounding leaderboard with 5.4 rebounds per game. He also racks up 8.5 points and adds 0.5 assists per game.
- Bryson Mozone is dependable from three-point range and leads the Spartans with 2.1 made threes per game.
- Dalvin White (1.3 steals per game) is the steal leader for South Carolina Upstate while Zink (0.7 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED