The Hofstra Pride (4-5) hit the road in CAA action against the Delaware Fightin’ Blue Hens (3-4) on Friday, January 15, 2021 at 1:00 PM ET. The Pride are 3.5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The point total for the matchup is set at 137.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Pride and their opponents have scored no less than 137.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in five of nine outings (55.6%) this season.
- Delaware has played in one games this year (out of seven total matchups — 14.3% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 137.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 1.2 less points per game (136.3) than this matchup’s total of 137.5 points.
- The Pride and the Fightin’ Blue Hens have seen their opponents average a combined 3.9 more points per game than the over/under of 137.5 set for this outing.
- The average total the Pride have had set in matchups this season is 4.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total in Fightin’ Blue Hens games this season is 2.2 less points than the point total of 137.5 for this outing.
Hofstra Betting Information
- The Pride have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, posting a 4-5 record.
- The Pride have struggled to cover, going just 1-4 ATS when favored by at least 3.5 points.
- Hofstra and its opponents have covered the over/under in just 4 of 9 games this season (44.4%).
Delaware Betting Information
- Delaware has covered the spread in fewer than half of its contests, going 2-4 ATS.
- When they play as at least 3.5-point underdogs, the Fightin’ Blue Hens have a record ATS of 0-1.
- Delaware has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 16.7% of matchups this season (1 out of 6 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/9/2020||Hofstra||-3.5||147||-161||+132||Conference Tournament||75-61 HOFST|
|2/22/2020||Hofstra||-1||152||-116||-107||Regular Season||78-62 HOFST|
|1/23/2020||Hofstra||-7||149.5||-320||+246||Regular Season||73-71 DEL|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||92-70 HOFST|
|12/28/2018||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||91-46 HOFST|
- The Pride scoring leader is Jalen Ray, who averages 17.3 per contest to go with 3.3 rebounds and 3.6 assists.
- Isaac Kante leads the Pride in rebounding, averaging 11.5 per game, while Caleb Burgess leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 5.1 in each contest.
- Tareq Coburn paces his teammates on the Pride with 2.5 made threes per outing.
- Ray and Kvonn Cramer lead Hofstra on the defensive end, with Ray leading the team in steals averaging 1.7 per game and Cramer in blocks averaging 0.5 per contest.
- Ryan Allen puts up 14.6 points per game to be the top scorer for the Fightin’ Blue Hens.
- Dylan Painter has a stat line of 9.4 rebounds, 11.3 points and 2.0 assists per game for Delaware to take the top rebound spot on the team. Kevin Anderson holds the top spot for assists with 3.0 per game, adding 12.0 points and 3.8 rebounds per contest.
- Ebby Asamoah averages 2.1 three-pointers per game, the most on the Fightin’ Blue Hens.
- Delaware’s leader in steals is Anderson (1.3 per game), and its leader in blocks is Painter (0.9 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found