A game after he scored 25 points in a 74-70 loss to JMU, Jalen Ray leads the Hofstra Pride (12-9) at home against the Delaware Fightin’ Blue Hens (7-7) on Sunday, March 7, 2021. The Pride are favored by 3 points in the matchup, which starts at 11:00 AM ET. The point total is 139 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Delaware (+3)||Under (139)||Hofstra 70 Delaware 69|
- In 66.7% of their games this season (14 of 21 chances), the Pride and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 139 points.
- Delaware and its opponents have combined to score at least 139 points in three of 14 outings (21.4%) this season.
- The two teams average a combined 1.4 more points per game (140.4) than this matchup’s total of 139 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 0.2 more points per game (139.2) than this game’s over/under of 139 points.
- The average point total in Pride games this season is 7.2 more points than the over/under of 139 in this matchup.
- Fightin’ Blue Hens games this season have averaged a total of 133.4 points, 5.6 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 73.4 points per game the Pride put up are seven more points than the Fightin’ Blue Hens allow (66.4).
- Hofstra is 11-6 overall and 8-0 against the spread when scoring more than 66.4 points.
- Delaware is 0-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall when allowing more than 73.4 points.
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens’ 67 points per game are 5.8 fewer points than the 72.8 the Pride give up.
- Delaware has put together a 3-0 overall record and a 1-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 72.8 points.
- Hofstra’s record is 9-9 overall and 7-11 against the spread when it allows more than 67 points to its opponents.
- The Pride have out-scored their opponents by only 14 points this season (0.6 points per game on average), and the Fightin’ Blue Hens have put up only nine more points than their opponents on the year (0.6 per game).
Hofstra Betting Information
- Hofstra has covered in just nine of 21 matchups this season.
- The Pride have posted a losing record of 4-9 against the spread when the spread is -3 or bigger.
- More often than not, Hofstra and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 11 of 21 chances this season.
Delaware Betting Information
- Delaware has covered the spread in fewer than half of its outings, going 6-7 ATS.
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens have not fared well as a 3-point underdog, going 1-2 against the spread when they are at least 3-point underdogs.
- In most of Delaware’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (3 out of 13 games, 23.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/17/2021||Hofstra||-3.5||139||-172||+142||Regular Season||68-67 HOFST|
|1/15/2021||Hofstra||-6||137.5||-275||+215||Regular Season||74-56 DEL|
|3/9/2020||Hofstra||-3.5||147||-161||+132||Conference Tournament||75-61 HOFST|
|2/22/2020||Hofstra||-1||152||-116||-107||Regular Season||78-62 HOFST|
|1/23/2020||Hofstra||-7||149.5||-320||+246||Regular Season||73-71 DEL|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||92-70 HOFST|
|12/28/2018||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||91-46 HOFST|
- The Pride scoring leader is Ray, who averages 18.6 per contest to go with 3.2 rebounds and 3.4 assists.
- Hofstra’s leading rebounder is Isaac Kante averaging 10.1 boards per game and its best passer is Caleb Burgess and his 5.6 assists per game.
- Tareq Coburn paces his teammates on the Pride with 2.6 made threes per outing.
- Ray and Kvonn Cramer lead Hofstra on the defensive end, with Ray leading the team in steals averaging 1.7 per game and Cramer in blocks averaging 0.7 per contest.
- Ryan Allen is the top scorer for the Fightin’ Blue Hens with 15.4 points per game. He also adds 2.7 rebounds and 2.8 assists per game to his statistics.
- Dylan Painter is at the top of the Fightin’ Blue Hens rebounding leaderboard with 11.6 rebounds per game, and Kevin Anderson paces the squad in assists with 2.8 per contest.
- Allen contributes the bulk of the Fightin’ Blue Hens’ three-point shooting production. He hits 2.1 threes per game to pace the team.
- Anderson (1.4 steals per game) is the steal leader for Delaware while Painter (1.1 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED