The Lamar Cardinals (3-12) are expected to continue a three-game losing streak when they visit the Houston Baptist Huskies (2-12) as 1.5-point underdogs at 6:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 13, 2021 at Sharp Gymnasium. The over/under is set at 148 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Houston Baptist (-1.5)||Under (148)||Houston Baptist 75 Lamar 71|
- In eight of 14 games (57.1%) this year, the Huskies and their opponents have put up at least this matchup’s over/under of 148 points.
- Lamar and its opponents have combined to score at least 148 points in 26.7% of their games this year (four of 15 opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 15.2 less points per game (132.8) than this matchup’s over/under of 148 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 9.1 more points per game (157.1) than this matchup’s total of 148 points.
- The average over/under the Huskies have had set in matchups this year is 4.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Cardinals games this year have averaged a total of 137.7 points, 10.3 less than the point total in this matchup.
Houston Baptist Betting Information
- Houston Baptist has been good against the spread this season, posting a 6-4-1 record.
- Houston Baptist has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 4 times in 11 contests (36.4%).
Lamar Betting Information
- Lamar has covered the spread in fewer than half of its contests, going 5-10 ATS.
- When they are at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Cardinals have not fared well, going 1-3 against the spread.
- The Cardinals and their opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their games this year — 7 of 15 (46.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/9/2021||Lamar||-7||153||-315||+247||Regular Season||71-65 LAMAR|
|2/15/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-69 LAMAR|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||102-92 LAMAR|
|2/27/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||110-75 LAMAR|
|1/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||88-82 HOUBAP|
Houston Baptist Leaders
- Pedro Castro leads the Huskies in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 13.8 points and 6.9 boards per game.
- Jade Tse leads Houston Baptist in assists, averaging 2.7 per game while also scoring 3.1 points per contest.
- Za-Ontay Boothman paces his teammates on the Huskies with 2.1 made threes per outing.
- Darius Lee is the Huskies leader in steals, averaging 1.3 steals per game, while Castro leads them in blocks with 1.3 per contest.
- Davion Buster racks up 15.3 points per game to be the top scorer for the Cardinals.
- Lamar’s leader in rebounds is Avery Sullivan with 7.3 per game, and its leader in assists is Kasen Harrison with 4.1 per game.
- Buster provides the bulk of the Cardinals’ three-point shooting production. He hits 3.3 threes per game to pace the squad.
- Lamar’s leader in steals is Ellis Jefferson (1.4 per game), and its leader in blocks is David Muoka (2.1 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED