The No. 8 Houston Cougars (16-2) visit the South Florida Bulls (7-5) in a matchup of AAC teams at Yuengling Center, tipping off at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 10, 2021. The Bulls are 12-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup’s point total is set at 128.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Cougars and their opponents have scored no less than 128 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 11 of 18 opportunities (61.1%) this season.
- In nine of 12 opportunities (75%) this year, South Florida and its opponents have combined to score more than 128 points.
- These two teams average a combined 144.8 points per game, 16.8 more points than the total of 128 set for this game.
- The Cougars and the Bulls have seen their opponents average a combined 3.2 less points per game than the point total of 128 set for this game.
- The average total the Cougars have had set in games this year is 5.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Bulls this year is 8.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 76.2 points per game the Cougars average are 8.3 more points than the Bulls give up (67.9).
- When Houston scores more than 67.9 points, it is 14-1 overall and 10-0 against the spread.
- When South Florida allows more than 76.2 points, it is 0-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
- The Bulls score an average of 68.6 points per game, 11.7 more points than the 56.9 the Cougars allow.
- South Florida is 4-0 against the spread and 7-4 overall when it scores more than 56.9 points.
- Houston has a 0-1 record overall and an ATS record of 0-1 in games when its opponents put up more than 68.6 points.
- The Cougars have out-scored their opponents by a total of 347 points this season (19.3 points per game on average), and the Bulls have put up only eight more points than their opponents on the year (0.7 per game).
Houston Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Cougars have covered 12 times in 17 contests.
- The Cougars fare well when favored by at least 12 points, posting a 7-3 record against the spread.
- Houston has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 7 times in 17 contests (41.2%).
South Florida Betting Information
- The Bulls have a 4-6 record against the spread, covering in only 40% of their contests.
- When they are at least 12-point underdogs, the Bulls have not fared well, going 0-1 against the spread.
- The Bulls and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 6 of 10 (60%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/12/2020||Houston||-5.5||126||-250||+196||Regular Season||62-58 UH|
|1/26/2020||Houston||-13.5||127||-1433||+790||Regular Season||68-49 UH|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-59 UH|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-60 UH|
- The Cougars scoring leader is Quentin Grimes, who averages 16.2 per contest to go with 6.7 rebounds and 2.1 assists.
- Justin Gorham leads Houston in rebounding, averaging 10.2 per game, while DeJon Jarreau leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.1 in each contest.
- Marcus Sasser connects on more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Cougars, knocking down shots from downtown at a rate of 3.3 per game.
- Sasser is Houston’s leader in steals, averaging 1.3 steals per game, while Brison Gresham leads them in blocks with 1.4 per contest.
South Florida Leaders
- The Bulls’ David Collins averages enough points (12.3 per game) and assists (3.8 per game) to top the team’s leaderboards.
- Michael Durr’s stat line of 8.1 rebounds, 7.9 points and 0.3 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the South Florida rebounding leaderboard.
- Justin Brown hits 1.7 three-pointers per game, the most on the Bulls.
- The Bulls’ leader in steals is Collins with 1.6 per game, and Durr is their leader in blocks with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. NC State Wolf Pack: 2/24/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Mercer Bears vs. Chattanooga Mocs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Seton Hall Pirates vs. Butler Bulldogs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Furman Paladins vs. Citadel Bulldogs 2/24/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Mississippi State Bulldogs vs. South Carolina Gamecocks: 2/24/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends