The Idaho Vandals (0-14) are expected to continue a 14-game losing streak when they visit the Idaho State Bengals (5-7) as 10.5-point underdogs at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 13, 2021 at Reed Gym. The point total for the matchup is set at 129.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Idaho State (-10.5)||Over (129)||Idaho State 72 Idaho 61|
- The Bengals and their opponents have scored no less than 129 points — this matchup’s over/under — in six of 12 opportunities (50%) this season.
- Idaho and its opponents have added up to score more than 129 points in 71.4% of their games this year (10 of 14 chances).
- The two teams average a combined seven less points per game (122) than this matchup’s over/under of 129 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 12.1 more points per game (141.1) than this game’s over/under of 129 points.
- The average point total for Bengals games this season is 3.5 fewer points than the over/under of 129 in this matchup.
- Vandals games this year have averaged an over/under of 137.7 points, 8.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
Idaho State Betting Information
- Idaho State has not fared well against the spread this season, posting a 5-6 record.
- The Bengals have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 3 of 11 games (27.3%).
Idaho Betting Information
- Idaho has a losing record against the spread, going 3-10 ATS (covering just 23.1% of the time).
- The Vandals and their opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their matchups this season — 5 of 13 (38.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/11/2021||Idaho State||-8||129||-401||+310||Regular Season||69-43 IDST|
|3/7/2020||Idaho State||-1.5||140.5||-124||+102||Regular Season||80-76 IDAHO|
|12/28/2019||Idaho State||-7||136||-330||+250||Regular Season||62-60 IDST|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-68 IDST|
|12/29/2018||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-55 IDST|
Idaho State Leaders
- The Bengals leader in rebounds and assist is Robert Ford III, who pulls down 7.6 rebounds and gives out 3.4 assists per game along with scoring 11.5 points per contest.
- Tarik Cool leads the Bengals in scoring, averaging 14.3 per game to go with 3.4 rebounds and 2.3 assists.
- Cool hits more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Bengals, knocking down shots from downtown at a clip of 1.8 per contest.
- Ford is Idaho State’s leader in steals, averaging 1.1 steals per game, while Brayden Parker leads them in blocks with 1.0 per contest.
- Scott Blakney puts up 10.9 points per game to be the top scorer for the Vandals.
- Tanner Christensen is at the top of the Vandals rebounding leaderboard with 4.4 rebounds per game, and Ja’Vary Christmas paces the team in assists with 2.8 per contest.
- Gabe Quinnett paces his teammates on the Vandals with 1.8 made threes per contest.
- Damen Thacker (1.2 steals per game) is the steal leader for Idaho while Christensen (0.8 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. NC State Wolf Pack: 2/24/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Mercer Bears vs. Chattanooga Mocs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Seton Hall Pirates vs. Butler Bulldogs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Furman Paladins vs. Citadel Bulldogs 2/24/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Mississippi State Bulldogs vs. South Carolina Gamecocks: 2/24/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends