A game after he scored 25 points in an 80-75 win over Iowa, Ayo Dosunmu leads the No. 12 Illinois Fighting Illini (11-5) on the road against the Indiana Hoosiers (9-7) on Tuesday, February 2, 2021. The Fighting Illini are favored by 2.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 9:00 PM ET on ESPN. The matchup has an over/under of 142 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Indiana (+2.5)||Over (142)||Illinois 74 Indiana 72|
- In 68.8% of their opportunities this year (11 of 16 chances), the Fighting Illini and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 142 points.
- Indiana has played in eight games this year (out of 16 total matchups — 50% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 142 points.
- The two teams average a combined 13.6 more points per game (155.6) than this game’s over/under of 142 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 137.3 points per game, 4.7 less than the over/under for this game.
- The average point total for Fighting Illini games this year is 9.9 more points than the over/under of 142 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Hoosiers this year is 0.9 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Fighting Illini record 82.7 points per game, 14.6 more points than the 68.1 the Hoosiers allow.
- Illinois has a 10-4 record overall and a 9-0 record against the spread when scoring more than 68.1 points.
- When Indiana allows more than 82.7 points, it is 0-1 against the spread and 1-0 overall.
- The Hoosiers score only 3.7 more points per game (72.9) than the Fighting Illini give up (69.2).
- Indiana has put together a 7-2 overall record and a 7-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 69.2 points.
- Illinois’ record is 3-4 overall and 2-5 against the spread when it gives up more than 72.9 points to its opponents.
- The Fighting Illini have out-scored their opponents by a total of 215 points this season (13.5 points per game on average), and the Hoosiers have put up 77 more points than their opponents on the year (4.8 per game).
Illinois Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Fighting Illini have covered nine times in 16 contests.
- The Fighting Illini have posted a winning record of 8-4-1 against the spread when the spread is -2.5 or higher.
- Illinois has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 9 of 16 games for a 56.2% rate.
Indiana Betting Information
- The Hoosiers have a 9-6-1 record against the spread, covering in 56.2% of their outings.
- When they play as at least 2.5-point underdogs, the Hoosiers have a record ATS of 4-5-1.
- Indiana has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 50% of matchups this year (8 out of 16 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/26/2020||Illinois||-6.5||148||-286||+231||Regular Season||69-60 ILL|
|3/1/2020||Illinois||-5.5||133.5||-248||+199||Regular Season||67-66 ILL|
|3/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||92-74 IU|
|1/3/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-65 IU|
- Dosunmu leads the Fighting Illini in points and assists per game, scoring 21.9 points and distributing 4.8 assists.
- Kofi Cockburn is the Fighting Illini best rebounder, pulling down an average of 10.3 boards in each contest while scoring 16.9 points per game.
- Adam Miller leads the Fighting Illini in three-point shooting with an average of 1.9 made threes per game.
- The Illinois steals leader is Trent Frazier, who averages 1.3 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Cockburn, who compiles 1.4 rejections per contest.
- Trayce Jackson-Davis sits atop the Hoosiers leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 20.1 points and 8.7 rebounds per game.
- Al Durham dishes out 3.1 assists per game, the most assists on the Hoosiers.
- Armaan Franklin knocks down 1.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Hoosiers.
- The Hoosiers’ leader in steals is Franklin with 1.4 per game, and Jackson-Davis is their leader in blocks with 1.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Jackson State Tigers vs. Alabama A&M Bulldogs: 3/4/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/4/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Southern Utah Thunderbirds vs. Portland State Vikings: 3/4/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Eastern Kentucky Colonels vs. Austin Peay Governors 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends