The No. 12 Illinois Fighting Illini (12-5) are 3.5-point favorites as they try to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the No. 19 Wisconsin Badgers (14-5) on Saturday, February 6, 2021 at State Farm Center. The matchup airs at 2:30 PM ET on FOX. The matchup has a point total of 136.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Illinois (-3.5)||Over (136.5)||Illinois 74 Wisconsin 69|
- The Fighting Illini and their opponents have combined for 136.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 13 of 17 games (76.5%) this season.
- Wisconsin has played in six games this year (out of 19 total matchups — 31.6% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 136.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 154.1 points per game, 17.6 more points than the total of 136.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.6 fewer points per game (131.9) than this matchup’s total of 136.5 points.
- The average point total for Fighting Illini games this year is 15.1 more points than the over/under of 136.5 in this matchup.
- The average total for Badgers games this season is 2.1 less points than the point total of 136.5 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Fighting Illini record 82.2 points per game, 19.7 more points than the 62.5 the Badgers allow.
- When Illinois totals more than 62.5 points, it is 10-0-1 against the spread and 12-5 overall.
- In games Wisconsin allows more than 82.2 points, it is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall.
- The Badgers’ 71.9 points per game are only 2.5 more points than the 69.4 the Fighting Illini give up to opponents.
- Wisconsin has put together a 10-1 overall record and a 7-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 69.4 points.
- Illinois has an ATS record of 2-5 and a 3-4 record overall when its opponents score more than 71.9 points.
- The Fighting Illini have scored a total of 219 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 12.8 per game), and the Badgers have out-scored opponents by 179 points on the season (9.4 more per game).
Illinois Betting Information
- Illinois has been good against the spread, going 10-6-1 on the season.
- The Fighting Illini have posted a winning record of 7-4-1 against the spread when the spread is -3.5 or bigger.
- In 10 of 17 (58.8%) contests this season, Illinois and its opponents have hit the over.
Wisconsin Betting Information
- The Badgers have a winning record against the spread, going 10-9 ATS (covering 52.6% of the time).
- When they are at least 3.5-point underdogs, the Badgers have gone 8-8 against the spread.
- In most of Badgers games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (10 out of 19 games, 52.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/8/2020||Wisconsin||-4.5||126||-205||+166||Regular Season||71-70 ILL|
|2/18/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-58 WISC|
|1/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-60 WISC|
- Ayo Dosunmu leads the Fighting Illini in scoring, tallying 21.2 points per game to go with 6.1 rebounds and 4.6 assists.
- Illinois’ leading rebounder is Kofi Cockburn averaging 10.2 boards per game and its best passer is Andre Curbelo and his 4.6 assists per game.
- Trent Frazier leads the Fighting Illini in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.1 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Frazier is Illinois’ leader in steals, averaging 1.3 steals per game, while Cockburn leads them in blocks with 1.5 per contest.
- The Badgers’ D’Mitrik Trice racks up enough points (13.3 per game) and assists (3.9 per game) to top the team’s leaderboards.
- The Badgers’ top rebounder is Micah Potter — he pulls down 6.6 per game while scoring 12.3 points per game.
- Brad Davison is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Badgers, hitting 1.8 threes per game.
- Wisconsin’s leader in steals is Davison with 1.1 per game, and its leader in blocks is Nate Reuvers with 1.1 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED