The Houston Baptist Huskies (1-11) are expected to extend a seven-game losing streak when they visit the Incarnate Word Cardinals (4-6) as 3.5-point underdogs at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 27, 2021 at McDermott Convocation Center. The over/under for the matchup is 146.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Incarnate Word (-3.5)||Over (146.5)||Incarnate Word 77 Houston Baptist 71|
- The Cardinals and their opponents have combined to record more than 146.5 points in 40% of their outings this year (four of 10 opportunities).
- Houston Baptist has played in eight games this year (out of 12 total matchups — 66.7% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 146.5 points.
- The Cardinals and the Huskies combine to average 5.5 less points per game than the over/under of 146.5 set for this matchup.
- The Cardinals and the Huskies have seen their opponents average a combined 8.9 more points per game than the over/under of 146.5 set for this matchup.
- The Cardinals average point total in outings this year is 142.1, 4.4 points less than the total in this game.
- Huskies games this season have averaged an over/under of 154.3 points, 7.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
Incarnate Word Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Cardinals have covered four times in seven contests.
- In 3 of 7 (42.9%) contests this season, Incarnate Word and its opponents have hit the over.
Houston Baptist Betting Information
- Houston Baptist has a 5-3-1 record against the spread, covering in 55.6% of their games.
- In most of Huskies games this season, the teams have not hit the over (3 out of 9 games, 33.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/4/2020||Incarnate Word||-2.5||159.5||-143||+117||Regular Season||88-76 HOUBAP|
|1/29/2020||Houston Baptist||-7||167||-319||+243||Regular Season||84-82 INCAR|
|3/6/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||118-111 HOUBAP|
|1/30/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||96-92 HOUBAP|
Incarnate Word Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Cardinals this season is Keaston Willis, who averages 19.6 points, 4.7 rebounds, and 2.8 assists per game.
- Marcus Larsson is Incarnate Word’s leading rebounder, pulling down 7.6 per game, while Drew Lutz is its best passer, distributing 3.8 assists in each contest.
- Logan Bracamonte contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Cardinals. He knocks down 2.3 threes per game.
- Willis and Larsson lead the Cardinals on the defensive end, with Willis leading the team in steals averaging 1.5 per game and Larsson in blocks averaging 1.2 per contest.
Houston Baptist Leaders
- Pedro Castro averages 14.0 points and 7.1 rebounds per game for the Huskies, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Jade Tse dishes out 2.8 assists per game, the most assists on the Huskies.
- Castro provides the most three-point shooting production for the Huskies. He knocks down 2.2 threes per game.
- Houston Baptist’s leader in steals is Darius Lee (1.2 per game), and its leader in blocks is Castro (1.4 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Wisconsin Badgers: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Cincinnati Bearcats vs. East Carolina Pirates: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Northwestern Wildcats vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Liberty Flames vs. North Alabama Lions: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Drake Bulldogs: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview