The Northwestern State Demons (5-12) are underdogs (+1.5) as they attempt to build on a three-game winning streak when they visit the Incarnate Word Cardinals (6-8) at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at McDermott Convocation Center. The matchup has a point total of 141.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Incarnate Word (-1.5)||Over (141.5)||Incarnate Word 74 Northwestern State 72|
- In 42.9% of their games this season (six of 14 chances), the Cardinals and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s point total of 141.5 points.
- Northwestern State has played in 13 games this year (out of 17 total matchups — 76.5% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 141.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 3.3 less points per game (138.2) than this matchup’s total of 141.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 150.3 points per game, 8.8 more than the over/under in this game.
- The Cardinals average point total in outings this season is 137.8, 3.7 points less than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Demons this season is 9.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Incarnate Word Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Cardinals have covered seven times in 11 contests.
- The Cardinals have posted a losing record of 0-1 against the spread when the spread is -1.5 or bigger.
- The Cardinals have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 4 of 11 games (36.4%).
Northwestern State Betting Information
- The Demons have a winning record against the spread, going 9-6 ATS (covering 60.0% of the time).
- The Demons have gone 1-1 against the spread when they are at least a 1.5-point underdog.
- Northwestern State and its opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this year — 7 of 15 (46.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/12/2020||Northwestern State||-7||138||-335||+252||Regular Season||70-60 NWST|
|1/8/2020||Northwestern State||-2||141.5||-134||+111||Regular Season||72-66 NWST|
|2/27/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-60 NWST|
Incarnate Word Leaders
- Keaston Willis leads the Cardinals in scoring, tallying 19.6 points per game to go with 4.6 rebounds and 2.5 assists.
- Marcus Larsson is the Cardinals leading rebounder, grabbing 8.2 per game, while Des Balentine is their best passer, distributing 3.8 assists in each contest.
- Logan Bracamonte leads the Cardinals in three-point shooting with an average of 2.2 threes per game.
- Willis and Larsson lead Incarnate Word on the defensive end, with Willis leading the team in steals averaging 1.2 per game and Larsson in blocks averaging 1.0 per contest.
Northwestern State Leaders
- Trenton Massner’s points (12.9 per game) and assists (2.7 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Demons’ leaderboards.
- Northwestern State’s Kendal Coleman stats (6.4 rebounds per game, 6.6 points per game, 0.4 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- Jairus Roberson provides the bulk of the Demons’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 2.7 threes per game to pace the squad.
- Northwestern State’s leader in steals is Massner (1.5 per game), and its leader in blocks is Coleman (1.1 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends