The Texas A&M-CC Islanders (2-8) visit the Incarnate Word Cardinals (3-6) after losing five straight road games. The Cardinals are favored by just 1.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 3:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 23, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 136.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Incarnate Word (-1.5)||Over (136.5)||Incarnate Word 72 Texas A&M-CC 66|
- The Cardinals and their opponents have combined to put up more than 136.5 points in 55.6% of their outings this season (five of nine opportunities).
- Texas A&M-CC and its opponents have combined to score more than 136.5 points in five of 10 opportunities (50%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 3.0 less points per game (133.5) than this game’s over/under of 136.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 145.4 points per game, 8.9 more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The average point total for Cardinals games this season is 7.5 more points than the over/under of 136.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Islanders this year is 1.6 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Incarnate Word Betting Information
- The Cardinals are 3-3 against the spread this season.
- The Cardinals and their opponents have gone over the total in 3 of 6 games (50%) this season.
Texas A&M-CC Betting Information
- The Islanders have a losing record against the spread, going 2-5 ATS (covering just 28.6% of the time).
- The Islanders and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 5 of 7 (71.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/29/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-70 TAMU|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-47 TAMU|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-72 TAMU|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-61 TAMU|
Incarnate Word Leaders
- The Cardinals scoring leader is Keaston Willis, who averages 20.0 per contest to go with 4.8 rebounds and 2.7 assists.
- Marcus Larsson leads Incarnate Word in rebounding, averaging 7.6 per game, while Drew Lutz leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.8 in each contest.
- Logan Bracamonte connects on more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Cardinals, knocking down shots from downtown at a clip of 1.9 per outing.
- Willis and Larsson lead the Cardinals on the defensive end, with Willis leading the team in steals averaging 1.5 per game and Larsson in blocks averaging 1.2 per contest.
Texas A&M-CC Leaders
- Perry Francois is at the top of the Islanders scoring leaderboard with 10.8 points per game. He also grabs 4.5 rebounds and racks up 1.4 assists per game.
- Texas A&M-CC’s leader in rebounds is Jalen White with 5.7 per game, and its leader in assists is Myles Smith with 3.0 per game.
- Nolan Bertain paces his teammates on the Islanders with 2.2 made threes per contest.
- Smith (1.7 steals per game) is the steal leader for Texas A&M-CC while Francois (1.5 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Jackson State Tigers vs. Alabama A&M Bulldogs: 3/4/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/4/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Southern Utah Thunderbirds vs. Portland State Vikings: 3/4/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Eastern Kentucky Colonels vs. Austin Peay Governors 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends