The Michigan State Spartans (10-9) are underdogs (by 6.5 points) to end a four-game road losing streak when they visit the Indiana Hoosiers (12-9) on Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 12:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 134.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Indiana (-6.5)||Over (134.5)||Indiana 75 Michigan State 67|
- The Hoosiers and their opponents have combined to score more than 134.5 points in 76.2% of their outings this year (16 of 21 opportunities).
- Michigan State has played in 14 games this season (out of 19 total matchups — 73.7% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 134.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 143 points per game, 8.5 more points than the total of 134.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 6.5 more points per game (141) than this matchup’s over/under of 134.5 points.
- The average total the Hoosiers have had set in games this year is 7.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Spartans games this season have averaged a total of 142.2 points, 7.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 72.6 points per game the Hoosiers put up are only 0.9 more points than the Spartans allow (71.7).
- Indiana is 9-1 overall and 8-0-1 against the spread when scoring more than 71.7 points.
- In games when Michigan State gives up more than 72.6 points, it is 1-9 against the spread and 3-7 overall.
- The Spartans’ 70.4 points per game are just 1.1 more points than the 69.3 the Hoosiers give up.
- When it scores more than 69.3 points, Michigan State is 3-0 against the spread and 7-2 overall.
- Indiana has an ATS record of 3-6-1 and a 4-6 record overall when its opponents score more than 70.4 points.
- The Hoosiers have totaled 69 more points than their opponents this season (3.3 per game on average), while the Spartans have been out-scored by 25 total points (1.3 per game average differential).
Indiana Betting Information
- Indiana has been strong against the spread, going 11-8-2 this season.
- The Hoosiers have posted a winning record of 4-1-1 against the spread when the spread is -6.5 or bigger.
- The Hoosiers and their opponents have gone over the total in 12 of 21 games (57.1%) this season.
Michigan State Betting Information
- Michigan State has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 4-15 ATS.
- The Spartans have not fared well as a 6.5-point underdog, going 1-7 against the spread when they are at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Michigan State has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 42.1% of matchups this season (8 out of 19 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/23/2020||Michigan State||-4.5||144||-202||+162||Regular Season||67-63 IU|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||63-62 IU|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-75 IU|
- Trayce Jackson-Davis leads the Hoosiers in scoring and rebounding, putting up 19.6 points and 9.4 rebounds per game.
- Al Durham is the Hoosiers best passer, distributing 2.8 assists per game while scoring 11.4 PPG.
- Armaan Franklin makes more threes per game than any other member of the Hoosiers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.7 per contest.
- Franklin and Jackson-Davis lead the Hoosiers on the defensive end, with Franklin leading the team in steals averaging 1.4 per game and Jackson-Davis in blocks averaging 1.5 per contest.
Michigan State Leaders
- Aaron Henry averages 14.3 points and adds 3.5 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Spartans’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Joey Hauser grabs 6.6 rebounds per game (he also scores 10.5 points per game and adds 1.7 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Michigan State rebounding leaderboard.
- Joshua Langford is the top shooter from distance for the Spartans, hitting 1.6 threes per game.
- Michigan State’s leader in steals is Henry with 1.3 per game, and its leader in blocks is Marcus Bingham Jr. with 1.3 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED