The Nebraska Cornhuskers (4-7) will try to end a four-game losing streak when they host the Indiana Hoosiers (7-5) on Sunday, January 10, 2021 at Pinnacle Bank Arena as 7-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 6:00 PM ET on BTN. The over/under is set at 140.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Hoosiers and their opponents have put up more than 140.5 points in 41.7% of their outings this year (five of 12 opportunities).
- Nebraska and its opponents have combined to score more than 140.5 points in 63.6% of their games this season (seven of 11 chances).
- These two teams average a combined 146.8 points per game, 6.3 more points than the over/under of 140.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.2 less points per game (139.3) than this matchup’s over/under of 140.5 points.
- The Hoosiers average point total in matchups this year is 137.8, 2.7 points below the total in this game.
- Cornhuskers games this year have averaged a total of 148.4 points, 7.9 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 71.9 points the Hoosiers average per game are just 1.6 fewer points than the Cornhuskers give up (73.5).
- When Indiana totals more than 73.5 points, it is 4-0 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
- Nebraska is 1-4 against the spread and 0-5 overall when allowing more than 71.9 points.
- The Cornhuskers average 9.1 more points per game (74.9) than the Hoosiers give up to opponents (65.8).
- When it scores more than 65.8 points, Nebraska is 3-0 against the spread and 4-4 overall.
- Indiana’s record is 1-1 overall and 1-1 against the spread when it allows more than 74.9 points to its opponents.
- The Hoosiers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 73 points this season (6.1 points per game on average), and the Cornhuskers have put up just 16 more points than their opponents on the year (1.4 per game).
Indiana Betting Information
- Indiana is strong against the spread, going 7-4-1 on the season.
- When favored by at least 7 points, the Hoosiers have fared well against the spread, putting up a 2-1-1 record.
- The Hoosiers have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 5 of 12 contests this season, a rate of 41.7%
Nebraska Betting Information
- Nebraska has a losing record against the spread, going 4-6 ATS (covering just 40% of the time).
- The Cornhuskers have fared well as a 7-point underdog, going 2-1 against the spread when they are at least 7-point underdogs.
- In the majority of Nebraska’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (3 out of 10 games, 30%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/11/2020||Indiana||-15||144||-1660||+892||Conference Tournament||89-64 IU|
|1/18/2020||Indiana||-5.5||142.5||-246||+193||Regular Season||82-74 IU|
|12/13/2019||Indiana||-18||147||-3162||+1174||Regular Season||96-90 IU|
|1/14/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-51 NEB|
- The Hoosiers leader in points and rebounds is Trayce Jackson-Davis, who scores 20.5 points and grabs 9.2 rebounds per game.
- Al Durham is the Hoosiers best passer, distributing 3.4 assists per game while scoring 10.5 PPG.
- Armaan Franklin leads his teammates on the Hoosiers with 1.8 made threes per contest.
- Franklin is Indiana’s leader in steals, averaging 1.4 steals per game, while Race Thompson leads them in blocks with 1.8 per contest.
- Dalano Banton leads the Cornhuskers in rebounds and assists with 6.9 rebounds and 4.9 assists per game.
- Teddy Allen puts up 18.2 points per game to be at the top of the Cornhuskers scoring leaderboard.
- Allen leads the Cornhuskers in three-point shooting with an average of 2.2 made threes per game.
- The Cornhuskers’ leader in steals is Allen with 1.9 per game, and Banton is their leader in blocks with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found