The Northwestern Wildcats (6-10) are 4-point underdogs as they look to turn around a nine-game losing streak when they host the Indiana Hoosiers (10-8) on Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at Welsh-Ryan Arena. The game airs at 5:30 PM ET on BTN. The matchup has a point total of 139.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Northwestern (+4)||Over (139.5)||Indiana 73 Northwestern 70|
- The Hoosiers and their opponents have recorded more than 139.5 points in 55.6% of their outings this season (10 of 18 opportunities).
- Northwestern and its opponents have combined to score more than 139.5 points in 81.2% of their matchups this season (13 of 16 chances).
- These teams average a combined 146.9 points per game, 7.4 more points than the total of 139.5 set for this matchup.
- The Hoosiers and the Wildcats have seen their opponents average a combined 0.9 more points per game than the over/under of 139.5 set for this outing.
- The average point total in Hoosiers games this year is 1.3 more points than the total of 139.5 in this matchup.
- The average over/under for Wildcats games this season is 7.1 more points than the point total of 139.5 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 72.5 points the Hoosiers average per game are only 0.4 more points than the Wildcats surrender (72.1).
- When Indiana totals more than 72.1 points, it is 7-0 against the spread and 7-1 overall.
- When Northwestern gives up more than 72.5 points, it is 2-5 against the spread and 0-7 overall.
- The Wildcats average 6.1 more points per game (74.4) than the Hoosiers give up to opponents (68.3).
- In games when it scores more than 68.3 points, Northwestern is 6-0 against the spread and 6-6 overall.
- Indiana’s record is 2-3 against the spread and 2-3 overall when it allows more than 74.4 points.
- The Hoosiers have totaled 75 more points than their opponents this season (4.2 per game on average), and the Wildcats have scored 37 more points than their opponents (2.3 per game).
Indiana Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Hoosiers have covered 10 times in 18 contests.
- When favored by at least 4 points, the Hoosiers have compiled a 4-4-1 record ATS.
- In 9 of 18 (50%) contests this season, Indiana and its opponents have hit the total.
Northwestern Betting Information
- The Wildcats have a 6-8 record against the spread, covering in just 42.9% of their matchups.
- When they are at least 4-point underdogs, the Wildcats have fared well, going 1-0 against the spread.
- In 7 out of Wildcats 14 games this season, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/23/2020||Indiana||-9||140.5||-485||+351||Regular Season||74-67 NWU|
|1/8/2020||Indiana||-13.5||139.5||-1233||+730||Regular Season||66-62 IU|
|1/22/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-66 NWU|
|12/1/2018||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-66 IU|
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Hoosiers is Trayce Jackson-Davis, who averages 19.9 points and 9.2 rebounds per game.
- Al Durham is the Hoosiers best passer, dispensing 2.9 assists per game while scoring 10.6 PPG.
- Armaan Franklin leads the Hoosiers in three-point shooting with an average of 1.6 threes per game.
- Franklin is Indiana’s leader in steals, averaging 1.3 steals per game, while Jackson-Davis leads them in blocks with 1.8 per contest.
- Miller Kopp puts up 13.2 points per game to be the top scorer for the Wildcats.
- The Northwestern leaders in rebounding and assists are Pete Nance with 6.8 rebounds per game (he also adds 12.1 points and 1.8 assists per game) and Boo Buie with 4.6 assists per game (he also tacks on 9.8 points and 2.4 rebounds per game).
- Buie contributes the bulk of the Wildcats’ three-point shooting production. He makes 1.8 threes per game to lead the team.
- Northwestern’s leader in steals is Chase Audige (1.3 per game), and its leader in blocks is Nance (0.6 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Wisconsin Badgers: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Cincinnati Bearcats vs. East Carolina Pirates: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Northwestern Wildcats vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Liberty Flames vs. North Alabama Lions: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Drake Bulldogs: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview