The Indiana State Sycamores (7-4) will attempt to build on a four-game win streak when they host the Bradley Braves (9-8) on Sunday, January 31, 2021 at Hulman Center as only 1-point favorites. The matchup airs at 4:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 135 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Indiana State (-1)||Over (135)||Indiana State 70 Bradley 66|
- In eight of 11 outings (72.7%) this year, the Sycamores and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s point total of 135 points.
- Bradley and its opponents have added up to score more than 135 points in 52.9% of their games this year (nine of 17 opportunities).
- These two teams average a combined 140.7 points per game, 5.7 more points than the over/under of 135 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 131.6 points per game, 3.4 less than the over/under in this matchup.
- The average over/under the Sycamores have had set in games this year is 0.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Braves games this season have averaged a total of 136.9 points, 1.9 more than the point total in this matchup.
Indiana State Betting Information
- Indiana State has been good against the spread this season, posting a 6-3-1 record.
- When favored by at least 1 points, the Sycamores have fared well against the spread, putting up a 4-1 record.
- Indiana State and its opponents have converted the over just 3 times in 10 (30%) games this season.
Bradley Betting Information
- Bradley has covered the spread in greater than half of its outings, going 8-5-1 ATS.
- The Braves have fared well as a 1-point underdog, going 4-3 against the spread when they are at least 1-point underdogs.
- Bradley has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 57.1% of matchups this year (8 out of 14 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/12/2020||Bradley||-6||134.5||-278||+217||Regular Season||72-61 BRADLY|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||61-53 INDST|
Indiana State Leaders
- Tyreke Key leads the Sycamores in points and assists per game, scoring 14.8 points and distributing 2.3 assists.
- Tre Williams is Indiana State’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of 6.2 boards in each contest while scoring 8.9 points per game.
- The Sycamores get the most three-point shooting production out of Cooper Neese, who knocks down 2.1 threes per game.
- Jake Laravia is Indiana State’s leader in steals, averaging 1.3 steals per game, while Williams leads them in blocks with 1.5 per contest.
- Elijah Childs averages 15.4 points and 8.0 rebounds per game for the Braves, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Sean East dishes out 4.0 assists per game, the most assists on the Braves.
- Ville Tahvanainen contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Braves. He knocks down 1.8 threes per game.
- Bradley’s leader in steals is Terry Nolan Jr. with 1.4 per game, and its leader in blocks is Ari Boya with 1.4 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Wisconsin Badgers: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Cincinnati Bearcats vs. East Carolina Pirates: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Northwestern Wildcats vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Liberty Flames vs. North Alabama Lions: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Drake Bulldogs: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview