The Indiana State Sycamores (10-5) visit the Evansville Purple Aces (5-8) in a matchup of MVC teams at Ford Center, beginning at 4:00 PM ET on Sunday, February 14, 2021. The Sycamores are 2.5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has an over/under set at 126.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Evansville (+2.5)||Over (126.5)||Indiana State 67 Evansville 65|
- In 10 of 15 opportunities (66.7%) this year, the Sycamores and their opponents have totaled at least this matchup’s over/under of 126.5 points.
- Evansville has played in seven games this year (out of 13 total matchups — 53.8% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 126.5 points.
- The Sycamores and the Purple Aces combine to average 2.7 more points per game than the total of 126.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 132.8 points per game, 6.3 more than the point total for this game.
- The average point total in Sycamores games this year is 5.7 more points than the total of 126.5 in this matchup.
- Purple Aces games this year have averaged a total of 129.8 points, 3.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
Indiana State Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Sycamores have covered 10 times in 14 contests.
- When favored by at least 2.5 points, the Sycamores have fared well against the spread, putting together a 4-1 record.
- Indiana State and its opponents have hit the over/under in just 3 of 14 games this season (21.4%).
Evansville Betting Information
- Evansville has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 6-7 ATS.
- The Purple Aces have not fared well as a 2.5-point underdog, going 1-2 against the spread when they are at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- In the majority of Evansville’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (6 out of 13 games, 46.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/23/2020||Indiana State||-2||138||-135||+110||Regular Season||64-62 INDST|
|1/15/2020||Indiana State||-10.5||137.5||-673||+461||Regular Season||65-42 INDST|
|2/6/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-62 INDST|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-66 INDST|
Indiana State Leaders
- The Sycamores scoring leader is Tyreke Key, who averages 15.9 per contest to go with 5.3 rebounds and 2.2 assists.
- Tre Williams is Indiana State’s leading rebounder, grabbing 6.2 per game, while Jake Laravia is its best passer, averaging 2.3 assists in each contest.
- Cooper Neese makes more threes per game than any other member of the Sycamores, knocking down shots from downtown at a rate of 2.0 per contest.
- The Indiana State steals leader is Laravia, who averages 1.5 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Williams, who compiles 1.5 rejections per contest.
- Jawaun Newton is the top scorer for the Purple Aces with 12.7 points per game. He also adds 3.9 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game to his stats.
- The Purple Aces’ leader in rebounds is Jax Levitch with 5.2 per matchup, and their leader in assists is Shamar Givance with 3.9 per game.
- Noah Frederking provides the most three-point shooting production for the Purple Aces. He makes 2.6 threes per game.
- Evansville’s leader in steals is Givance with 1.4 per game, and its leader in blocks is Evan Kuhlman with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends