The Evansville Purple Aces (5-9) will look to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the Indiana State Sycamores (11-5) on Wednesday, February 17, 2021 at Hulman Center as 7-point underdogs. The contest airs at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 129.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Indiana State (-7)||Over (129)||Indiana State 71 Evansville 62|
- In 68.8% of their opportunities this year (11 of 16 chances), the Sycamores and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 129 points.
- In seven of 14 outings (50%) this year, Evansville has combined with its opponents to score more than 129 points.
- The Sycamores and the Purple Aces combine to average 1.2 more points per game than the over/under of 129 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 133.7 points per game, 4.7 more than the point total for this game.
- The Sycamores average point total in outings this season is 133.1, 4.1 points higher than the total in this game.
- Purple Aces games this year have averaged an over/under of 130.9 points, 1.9 more than the point total in this matchup.
Indiana State Betting Information
- The Sycamores have been solid against the spread this season, earning an 11-3-1 record.
- Indiana State has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 4 times in 15 contests (26.7%).
Evansville Betting Information
- The Purple Aces have a 6-8 record against the spread, covering in just 42.9% of their contests.
- Evansville has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 50% of matchups this season (7 out of 14 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/14/2021||Indiana State||-2.5||123.5||-149||+121||Regular Season||76-70 INDST|
|2/23/2020||Indiana State||-2||138||-135||+110||Regular Season||64-62 INDST|
|1/15/2020||Indiana State||-10.5||137.5||-673||+461||Regular Season||65-42 INDST|
|2/6/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-62 INDST|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-66 INDST|
Indiana State Leaders
- Tyreke Key leads the Sycamores in scoring, tallying 16.6 points per game to go with 5.3 rebounds and 2.1 assists.
- Tre Williams is Indiana State’s leading rebounder, grabbing 6.2 per game, while Jake Laravia is its best passer, distributing 2.2 assists in each contest.
- Cooper Neese contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Sycamores. He makes 1.9 threes per game.
- The Indiana State steals leader is Laravia, who averages 1.5 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Williams, who compiles 1.5 rejections per contest.
- Jawaun Newton is at the top of the Purple Aces scoring leaderboard with 12.8 points per game. He also pulls down 4.1 rebounds and averages 2.3 assists per game.
- Jax Levitch is atop the Purple Aces rebounding leaderboard with 5.2 rebounds per game, and Shamar Givance leads the team in assists with 3.9 per outing.
- Noah Frederking contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Purple Aces. He makes 2.6 threes per game.
- The Purple Aces’ leader in steals is Givance with 1.5 per game, and Evan Kuhlman is their leader in blocks with 0.7 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Wisconsin Badgers: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Cincinnati Bearcats vs. East Carolina Pirates: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Northwestern Wildcats vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Liberty Flames vs. North Alabama Lions: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Drake Bulldogs: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview