A game after he put up 34 points in an 87-73 win over Evansville, Tyreke Key leads the Indiana State Sycamores (13-8) on the road against the Valparaiso Crusaders (9-16) on Friday, February 26, 2021. The Sycamores are favored by 3 points in the matchup, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN3. The over/under in the matchup is set at 133.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Sycamores and their opponents have scored more than 133.5 points in 71.4% of their outings this year (15 of 21 opportunities).
- In 11 of 25 outings (44%) this season, Valparaiso and its opponents have combined to score more than 133.5 points.
- The Sycamores and the Crusaders combine to average 1.4 more points per game than the total of 133.5 set for this matchup.
- The Sycamores and the Crusaders have seen their opponents average a combined 3.1 more points per game than the over/under of 133.5 set in this game.
- The average total the Sycamores have had set in games this year is 3.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Crusaders games this year have averaged a total of 134.9 points, 1.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
Indiana State Betting Information
- The Sycamores have been solid against the spread this season, earning a 12-7-1 record.
- The Sycamores have posted a winning record of 5-2 against the spread when the spread is -3 or bigger.
- The Sycamores have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 6 of 20 games (30%).
Valparaiso Betting Information
- The Crusaders have a 9-12-1 record against the spread, covering in just 40.9% of their matchups.
- The Crusaders have gone 1-1 against the spread when they are at least a 3-point underdog.
- Valparaiso and its opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their matchups this season — 6 of 22 (27.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/29/2020||Indiana State||-5||139||-227||+179||Regular Season||71-58 INDST|
|1/18/2020||Valparaiso||-1.5||142||-126||+101||Regular Season||86-77 VALP|
|2/13/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||87-82 INDST|
|1/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-53 INDST|
Indiana State Leaders
- Key leads the Sycamores in scoring, tallying 17.4 points per game to go with 5.3 rebounds and 2.0 assists.
- Tre Williams is the Sycamores leading rebounder, grabbing 6.2 per game, while Jake Laravia is their best passer, distributing 2.2 assists in each contest.
- Cooper Neese leads the Sycamores in three-point shooting with an average of 1.9 threes per game.
- Laravia is the Sycamores leader in steals, averaging 1.4 steals per game, while Williams leads them in blocks with 1.4 per contest.
- Ben Krikke is at the top of the Crusaders scoring leaderboard with 12.2 points per game. He also pulls down 4.0 rebounds and averages 1.0 assist per game.
- Donovan Clay is atop the Crusaders rebounding leaderboard with 5.6 rebounds per game, and Daniel Sackey paces the team in assists with 3.9 per outing.
- Connor Barrett is consistent from deep and leads the Crusaders with 1.7 made threes per game.
- Sackey (1.4 steals per game) and Clay (1.3 blocks per game) lead the Crusaders in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED