The Iona Gaels (3-3) host the Manhattan Jaspers (4-7) as 5-point favorites after Isaiah Ross racked up 25 points in the Gaels 72-64 victory over Rider. The game airs on ESPN+ at 5:00 PM ET on Friday, February 12, 2021. The over/under is set at 125 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In five of six outings (83.3%) this year, the Gaels and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s point total of 125 points.
- Manhattan and its opponents have combined to score more than 125 points in 45.5% of their games this season (five of 11 opportunities).
- The Gaels and the Jaspers combine to average 3.8 more points per game than the total of 125 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 10.9 more points per game (135.9) than this game’s over/under of 125 points.
- The average point total for Gaels games this season is 15.3 more points than the over/under of 125 in this matchup.
- Jaspers games this year have averaged a total of 124.3 points, 0.7 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Iona Betting Information
- Iona has earned an even 3-3 record against the spread this season.
- When favored by at least 5 points, the Gaels have struggled to a 0-2 record ATS this season.
- Iona and its foes have combined to reach or surpass the over in 3 of 6 games this season (50%).
Manhattan Betting Information
- Manhattan has covered the spread in greater than half of its outings, going 6-5 ATS.
- Manhattan has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 45.5% of matchups this season (5 out of 11 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/14/2020||Iona||-2||135||-137||+112||Regular Season||80-57 IONA|
|2/2/2020||Manhattan||-3.5||133.5||-179||+145||Regular Season||72-49 MANH|
|2/22/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-52 IONA|
- The scoring leader for the Gaels this season is Ross, who averages 22.3 points, 3.8 rebounds, and 1.8 assists per game.
- Nelly Junior Joseph is Iona’s leading rebounder, pulling down 7.5 per game, while Asante Gist is its best passer, distributing 4.2 assists in each contest.
- Ross makes more threes per game than any other member of the Gaels, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.1 per contest.
- Berrick JeanLouis and Joseph lead Iona on the defensive end, with JeanLouis leading the team in steals averaging 2.3 per game and Joseph in blocks averaging 1.5 per contest.
- Anthony Nelson’s points (13.5 per game) and assists (3.0 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Jaspers’ leaderboards.
- Warren Williams’ stat line of 7.7 rebounds, 10.7 points and 0.7 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Manhattan rebounding leaderboard.
- Samir Stewart contributes the bulk of the Jaspers’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 2.1 threes per game to lead the squad.
- Stewart (1.7 steals per game) is the steal leader for Manhattan while Williams (1.5 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED