The Quinnipiac Bobcats (4-9) are 7-point underdogs as they look to break a three-game losing streak when they host the Iona Gaels (4-4) on Wednesday, February 17, 2021 at People’s United Center. The contest airs at 4:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup’s over/under is set at 140.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Quinnipiac (+7)||Under (140)||Iona 70 Quinnipiac 68|
- In 62.5% of their opportunities this year (five of eight chances), the Gaels and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s over/under of 140 points.
- Quinnipiac and its opponents have added up to score at least 140 points in 53.8% of their games this season (seven of 13 chances).
- These teams average a combined 136.9 points per game, 3.1 less points than the total of 140 set for this game.
- The Gaels and the Bobcats have seen their opponents average a combined 0.9 more points per game than the over/under of 140 set for this game.
- The average total the Gaels have had set in games this year is 2.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total in Bobcats games this season is 4.9 fewer points than the point total of 140 in this outing.
Iona Betting Information
- Iona has covered about half the time against spread this season, covering four times in eight contests.
- The Gaels have posted a losing record of 0-3 against the spread when the spread is -7 or higher.
- In 5 of 8 (62.5%) contests this season, Iona and its opponents have hit the over.
Quinnipiac Betting Information
- Quinnipiac has a losing record against the spread, going 5-8 ATS (covering just 38.5% of the time).
- In the majority of Bobcats games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (7 out of 13 games, 53.8%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/4/2020||Iona||-6||148||-268||+208||Regular Season||69-68 QUIN|
|2/7/2020||Quinnipiac||-5.5||146||-245||+193||Regular Season||73-52 IONA|
|2/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-77 IONA|
|2/8/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-65 QUIN|
- Isaiah Ross leads the Gaels in scoring, tallying 20.8 points per game to go with 3.6 rebounds and 1.7 assists.
- Nelly Junior Joseph is the Gaels leading rebounder, grabbing 7.3 per game, while Asante Gist is their best passer, distributing 4.3 assists in each contest.
- Ross connects on more threes per game than any other member of the Gaels, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 2.9 per outing.
- Berrick JeanLouis and Joseph lead Iona on the defensive end, with JeanLouis leading the team in steals averaging 2.4 per game and Joseph in blocks averaging 1.7 per contest.
- Jacob Rigoni puts up 12.4 points and 5.9 rebounds per game for the Bobcats, enough to make him the top scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Quinnipiac’s assist leader is Savion Lewis with 3.1 per game. He also scores 9.1 points per game and adds 4.2 rebounds per game.
- Rigoni makes 2.4 three-pointers per game, the most on the Bobcats.
- Quinnipiac’s leader in steals is Lewis (0.9 per game), and its leader in blocks is Seth Pinkney (2.6 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets vs. Wake Forest Demon Deacons: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Mercer Bears vs. Samford Bulldogs: 3/5/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Western Kentucky Hilltoppers vs. Old Dominion Monarchs: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- North Texas Mean Green vs. UAB Blazers: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Nevada Wolf Pack vs. Colorado State Rams: 3/5/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends