The Iona Gaels (8-5) visit the Quinnipiac Bobcats (9-13) as 6-point favorites after Isaiah Ross put up 31 points in the Gaels 88-65 victory over Monmouth. The game airs on ESPN+ at 5:00 PM ET on Tuesday, March 9, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 142 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Quinnipiac (+6)||Under (142)||Iona 73 Quinnipiac 68|
- The Gaels and their opponents have scored at least 142 points — this matchup’s over/under — in nine of 13 outings (69.2%) this year.
- In 10 of 22 opportunities (45.5%) this season, Quinnipiac and its opponents have combined to score at least 142 points.
- These teams average a combined 142.8 points per game, 0.8 more points than the total of 142 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.7 fewer points per game (138.3) than this game’s over/under of 142 points.
- The Gaels average point total in outings this year is 144.4, 2.4 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Bobcats this year is 5.3 points less than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 74.7 points per game the Gaels put up are 6.1 more points than the Bobcats give up (68.6).
- Iona is 8-3 overall and 8-0 against the spread when scoring more than 68.6 points.
- Quinnipiac is 1-4 against the spread and 1-4 overall when giving up more than 74.7 points.
- The Bobcats put up an average of 68.1 points per game, only 1.6 fewer points than the 69.7 the Gaels allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 69.7 points, Quinnipiac is 7-0 against the spread and 7-3 overall.
- Iona is 2-4 against the spread and 2-4 overall when it allows its opponents to put up more than 68.1 points.
- The Gaels have totaled 65 more points than their opponents this season (five per game on average), while the Bobcats have been out-scored by 11 total points (0.5 per game average differential).
Iona Betting Information
- Iona has been good against the spread this season, posting an 8-5 record.
- The Gaels have struggled to cover, going just 1-4 ATS when favored by at least 6 points.
- Iona has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 8 of 13 games for a 61.5% rate.
Quinnipiac Betting Information
- Quinnipiac has a winning record against the spread, going 12-10 ATS (covering 54.5% of the time).
- In most of Bobcats games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (12 out of 22 games, 54.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/17/2021||Iona||-7||142.5||-309||+243||Regular Season||74-70 QUIN|
|3/4/2020||Iona||-6||148||-268||+208||Regular Season||69-68 QUIN|
|2/7/2020||Quinnipiac||-5.5||146||-245||+193||Regular Season||73-52 IONA|
|2/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-77 IONA|
|2/8/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-65 QUIN|
- Ross leads the Gaels in scoring, tallying 20.5 points per game to go with 3.3 rebounds and 1.7 assists.
- Iona’s leading rebounder is Nelly Junior Joseph averaging 7.1 boards per game and its best passer is Asante Gist and his 4.0 assists per game.
- The Gaels get the most three-point shooting production out of Ross, who knocks down 2.9 threes per game.
- Berrick JeanLouis is Iona’s leader in steals, averaging 2.3 steals per game, while Joseph leads them in blocks with 1.8 per contest.
- Jacob Rigoni records 12.0 points and 6.3 rebounds per game for the Bobcats, enough to make him the top scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Savion Lewis’ assist statline paces Quinnipiac; he records 3.2 assists per game.
- Rigoni connects on more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Bobcats, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 2.4 per contest.
- Lewis (1.5 steals per game) is the steal leader for Quinnipiac while Seth Pinkney (2.4 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED