The No. 4 Iowa Hawkeyes (12-2) are big, 10.5-point favorites as they try to build on a five-game winning streak when they host the Indiana Hoosiers (8-6) on Thursday, January 21, 2021 at Carver-Hawkeye Arena. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET on FS1. The over/under is 151.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Iowa (-10.5)||Over (151.5)||Iowa 83 Indiana 70|
- In 92.9% of their opportunities this season (13 of 14 chances), the Hawkeyes and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s point total of 151.5 points.
- Indiana and its opponents have combined to score at least 151.5 points in three of 14 outings (21.4%) this season.
- The Hawkeyes and the Hoosiers combine to average 13.3 more points per game than the over/under of 151.5 set for this matchup.
- The Hawkeyes and the Hoosiers have seen their opponents average a combined 10.7 fewer points per game than the point total of 151.5 set for this matchup.
- The average point total for Hawkeyes games this season is 13.9 more points than the total of 151.5 in this matchup.
- Hoosiers games this year have averaged a total of 140.2 points, 11.3 less than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 92.2 points per game the Hawkeyes record are 24.6 more points than the Hoosiers give up (67.6).
- When Iowa puts up more than 67.6 points, it is 9-0 against the spread and 12-2 overall.
- Indiana has a 0-0 record against the spread and a 0-0 record overall when allowing more than 92.2 points.
- The Hoosiers put up just 0.6 fewer points than the Hawkeyes allow (73.2).
- Indiana is 5-0 against the spread and 6-0 overall when it scores more than 73.2 points.
- Iowa has a 5-2 record overall and an ATS record of 3-4 in games when its opponents score more than 72.6 points.
- The Hawkeyes have totaled 266 more points than their opponents this season (19 per game on average), and the Hoosiers have scored 69 more points than their opponents (five per game).
Iowa Betting Information
- Iowa has been good against the spread this season, posting a 9-4 record.
- When favored by at least 10.5 points, the Hawkeyes have fared well against the spread, putting together a 5-1 record.
- More often than not, Iowa and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 9 of 13 chances this season.
Indiana Betting Information
- The Hoosiers have a winning record against the spread, going 8-5-1 ATS (covering 57.1% of the time).
- When they play as at least 10.5-point underdogs, the Hoosiers have a record ATS of 2-0.
- The Hoosiers and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 7 of 14 (50%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/13/2020||Indiana||-3||148.5||-158||+129||Regular Season||89-77 IU|
|2/22/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-70 IOWA|
|2/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-72 IOWA|
- Luka Garza leads the Hawkeyes in scoring and rebounding, putting up 26.9 points and 8.7 rebounds per game.
- Jordan Bohannon is Iowa’s best passer, dispensing 4.9 assists per game while scoring 10.5 PPG.
- Bohannon’s 2.8 made threes per game lead the Hawkeyes.
- The Iowa steals leader is Joe Toussaint, who averages 1.1 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Garza, who compiles 1.8 rejections per contest.
- Trayce Jackson-Davis puts up 20.4 points and 8.9 rebounds per game for the Hoosiers, enough to make him the top scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Al Durham notches more assists than any other Indiana player with 3.2 per game. He also averages 10.5 points and grabs 3.5 rebounds per game.
- Armaan Franklin is the most prolific from distance for the Hoosiers, hitting 1.7 threes per game.
- Franklin (1.5 steals per game) and Jackson-Davis (1.9 blocks per game) lead the Hoosiers in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED