The Indiana Hoosiers (9-8) are slight underdogs (by 3 points) to stop a three-game home losing streak when they host the No. 8 Iowa Hawkeyes (13-5) on Sunday, February 7, 2021 at 12:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 152.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Indiana (+3)||Over (152)||Iowa 78 Indiana 75|
- The Hawkeyes and their opponents have combined to score more than 152 points in 88.9% of their outings this season (16 of 18 opportunities).
- In three of 17 outings (17.6%) this year, Indiana and its opponents have combined to score more than 152 points.
- These teams average a combined 161.9 points per game, 9.9 more points than the total of 152 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 143.7 points per game, 8.3 less than the over/under for this matchup.
- The Hawkeyes average point total in outings this year is 164.3, 12.3 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Hoosiers this year is 10.6 points less than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Hawkeyes score 89.1 points per game, 20.6 more points than the 68.5 the Hoosiers give up.
- When Iowa scores more than 68.5 points, it is 9-0 against the spread and 13-5 overall.
- Indiana is 0-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread in games when it gives up more than 89.1 points.
- The Hoosiers average just 2.4 fewer points than the Hawkeyes allow their opponents to score (75.2).
- Indiana has gone 7-0 overall and 6-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 75.2 points.
- Iowa’s record is 6-5 overall and 3-8 against the spread when it gives up more than 72.8 points to its opponents.
- The Hawkeyes have scored a total of 251 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 13.9 per game), and the Hoosiers have out-scored opponents by 73 points on the season (4.3 more per game).
Iowa Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Hawkeyes have covered nine times in 17 contests.
- The Hawkeyes have posted a winning record of 9-6 against the spread when the spread is -3 or bigger.
- In 11 of 17 (64.7%) contests this season, Iowa and its opponents have hit the over.
Indiana Betting Information
- Indiana has covered the spread in more than half of its contests, going 9-7-1 ATS.
- When they are at least 3-point underdogs, the Hoosiers have gone 4-4-1 against the spread.
- In the majority of Hoosiers games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (9 out of 17 games, 52.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/21/2021||Iowa||-10.5||150||-639||+458||Regular Season||81-69 IU|
|2/13/2020||Indiana||-3||148.5||-158||+129||Regular Season||89-77 IU|
|2/22/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-70 IOWA|
|2/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-72 IOWA|
- The Hawkeyes leader in points and rebounds is Luka Garza, who scores 25.9 points and grabs 8.7 rebounds per game.
- Jordan Bohannon is Iowa’s best passer, dispensing 4.6 assists per game while scoring 10.0 PPG.
- Bohannon contributes the bulk of the Hawkeyes’ three-point shooting production. He makes 2.6 threes per game to pace the squad.
- Joe Toussaint is Iowa’s leader in steals, averaging 1.0 steal per game, while Garza leads them in blocks with 1.6 per contest.
- Trayce Jackson-Davis has the top spot on the Hoosiers leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 20.1 points and 9.0 rebounds per game.
- Al Durham records more assists than any other Indiana teammate with 3.0 per game. He also scores 10.8 points and pulls down 3.6 rebounds per game.
- Armaan Franklin hits 1.7 three-pointers per game, the most on the Hoosiers.
- The Hoosiers’ leader in steals is Franklin with 1.4 per game, and Jackson-Davis is their leader in blocks with 1.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends