The No. 25 Rutgers Scarlet Knights (11-6) are 6.5-point underdogs as they try to extend a four-game winning streak when they visit the No. 15 Iowa Hawkeyes (13-6) at 7:30 PM ET on Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at Carver-Hawkeye Arena. The game airs on BTN. The matchup has an over/under of 152.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Iowa (-6.5)||Under (152)||Iowa 79 Rutgers 72|
- The Hawkeyes and their opponents have scored at least 152 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 16 of 19 opportunities (84.2%) this season.
- Rutgers has played in four games this season (out of 17 total matchups — 23.5% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 152 points.
- The two teams average a combined 8.4 more points per game (160.4) than this matchup’s total of 152 points.
- The Hawkeyes and the Scarlet Knights have seen their opponents average a combined nine less points per game than the point total of 152 set in this game.
- The average point total for Hawkeyes games this year is 10.6 more points than the over/under of 152 in this matchup.
- Scarlet Knights games this year have averaged a total of 140.9 points, 11.1 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 87.8 points per game the Hawkeyes score are 19.5 more points than the Scarlet Knights allow (68.3).
- Iowa has a 9-0 record against the spread and a 13-5 record overall when scoring more than 68.3 points.
- Rutgers is 1-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall when giving up more than 87.8 points.
- The Scarlet Knights put up only 2.1 fewer points than the Hawkeyes give up (74.7).
- When it scores more than 74.7 points, Rutgers is 4-0 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
- Iowa has an ATS record of 3-8 and a 6-5 record overall when its opponents score more than 72.6 points.
- The Hawkeyes have put up a total of 249 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 13.1 per game), and the Scarlet Knights have out-scored opponents by 74 points on the season (4.3 more per game).
Iowa Betting Information
- The Hawkeyes have gone 9-9 against the spread this season.
- When favored by at least 6.5 points, the Hawkeyes have fared well against the spread, putting up a 7-4 record.
- Iowa has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 11 of 18 games for a 61.1% rate.
Rutgers Betting Information
- The Scarlet Knights have an 8-9 record against the spread, covering in just 47.1% of their matchups.
- When they are at least 6.5-point underdogs, the Scarlet Knights have not fared well, going 0-3 against the spread.
- Rutgers has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 52.9% of matchups this year (9 out of 17 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/2/2021||Iowa||-3||159.5||-155||+129||Regular Season||77-75 IOWA|
|1/22/2020||Iowa||-5.5||138.5||-245||+195||Regular Season||85-80 IOWA|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||86-72 RUTGERS|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-69 IOWA|
- Luka Garza leads the Hawkeyes in scoring and rebounding, putting up 25.5 points and 8.4 boards per game.
- Jordan Bohannon leads Iowa in assists, averaging 4.5 per game while also scoring 10.1 points per contest.
- Bohannon provides the most three-point shooting production for the Hawkeyes. He knocks down 2.6 threes per game.
- Joe Wieskamp is Iowa’s leader in steals, averaging 1.1 steals per game, while Garza leads them in blocks with 1.6 per contest.
- Ron Harper Jr. puts up 16.8 points per game to be the top scorer for the Scarlet Knights.
- Myles Johnson puts up a stat line of 8.9 rebounds, 8.6 points and 0.9 assists per game for Rutgers to take the top rebound spot on the team. Jacob Young has the top spot for assists with 3.6 per game, adding 14.3 points and 2.1 rebounds per matchup.
- Harper provides the most three-point shooting production for the Scarlet Knights. He makes 2.1 threes per game.
- Rutgers’ leader in steals is Young with 1.8 per game, and its leader in blocks is Johnson with 2.3 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED