The Iowa State Cyclones (2-17) will attempt to halt a 13-game losing streak when they host the TCU Horned Frogs (11-10) at 6:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 27, 2021 as 1-point favorites. The Horned Frogs have lost three games in a row. The over/under is set at 140.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|TCU (+1)||Over (140.5)||TCU 71 Iowa State 70|
- The Cyclones and their opponents have scored more than 140.5 points in 63.2% of their outings this year (12 of 19 opportunities).
- TCU has combined with its opponents to score more than 140.5 points in nine of 21 opportunities (42.9%) this season.
- The Cyclones and the Horned Frogs combine to average 6.4 less points per game than the total of 140.5 set for this game.
- The Cyclones and the Horned Frogs have seen their opponents average a combined 7.3 more points per game than the over/under of 140.5 set in this game.
- The average total the Cyclones have had set in games this season is 2.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Horned Frogs this year is 1.5 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 65.9 points per game the Cyclones record are five fewer points than the Horned Frogs give up (70.9).
- When Iowa State puts up more than 70.9 points, it is 1-6 overall and 5-0 against the spread.
- TCU has a 4-8 record against the spread and a 5-8 record overall when allowing more than 65.9 points.
- The Horned Frogs score an average of 68.2 points per game, 8.7 fewer points than the 76.9 the Cyclones give up.
- TCU has put together a 4-0 ATS record and a 4-2 overall record in games it scores more than 76.9 points.
- Iowa State’s record is 7-8 against the spread and 0-15 overall when it gives up more than 68.2 points.
- The Cyclones have a -209-point scoring differential on the season (-11 per game). The Horned Frogs have also been out-scored by opponents on average this year (-56 total points, -2.7 per game).
Iowa State Betting Information
- The Cyclones have struggled somewhat against the spread this year, putting up an 8-11 record.
- The Cyclones have posted a losing record of 0-4 against the spread when the spread is -1 or bigger.
- In 11 of 19 (57.9%) contests this season, Iowa State and its opponents have hit the total.
TCU Betting Information
- The Horned Frogs have a losing record against the spread, going 8-12 ATS (covering just 40% of the time).
- The Horned Frogs have not fared well as a 1-point underdog, going 2-6 against the spread when they are at least 1-point underdogs.
- The Horned Frogs and their opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their matchups this season — 9 of 20 (45%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/9/2021||TCU||-4.5||142||-210||+171||Regular Season||79-76 TCU|
|2/25/2020||Iowa State||-2.5||133.5||-147||+120||Regular Season||65-59 IAST|
|1/4/2020||TCU||-3.5||144.5||-175||+140||Regular Season||81-79 TCU|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-72 TCU|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||92-83 TCU|
Iowa State Leaders
- The Cyclones leader in points, rebounds and assists is Rasir Bolton, who puts up 16.0 points, 5.0 boards and 4.1 assists per game.
- Jalen Coleman-Lands contributes the bulk of the Cyclones’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 2.2 threes per game to lead the squad.
- Bolton is Iowa State’s leader in steals, averaging 1.4 steals per game, while Javan Johnson leads them in blocks with 1.1 per contest.
- The Horned Frogs’ RJ Nembhard averages enough points (16.8 per game) and assists (4.2 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- The Horned Frogs’ top rebounder is Kevin Samuel — he pulls down 8.6 per game while scoring 9.1 points per game.
- Mike Miles makes 1.7 three-pointers per game, the most on the Horned Frogs.
- Samuel is at the top of the TCU steals and blocks leaderboards with 1.1 steals per game and 1.9 blocks per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED