The Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions (3-12) are expected to extend a four-game losing streak when they visit the Jackson State Tigers (3-5) as 12.5-point underdogs at 8:30 PM ET on Monday, February 1, 2021 at Lee E. Williams Athletic and Assembly Center. The over/under for the matchup is set at 136.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UAPB (+12.5)||Over (136)||Jackson State 74 UAPB 64|
- The Tigers and their opponents have scored at least 136 points — this matchup’s over/under — in five of eight games (62.5%) this year.
- UAPB and its opponents have added up to score at least 136 points in 80% of their matchups this year (12 of 15 chances).
- These two teams average a combined 125.5 points per game, 10.5 fewer points than the total of 136 set for this game.
- The Tigers and the Golden Lions have seen their opponents average a combined 14.6 more points per game than the point total of 136 set in this outing.
- The average point total in Tigers games this year is 3.6 less points than the over/under of 136 in this matchup.
- Golden Lions games this season have averaged an over/under of 143.7 points, 7.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
Jackson State Betting Information
- The Tigers have been an even bet against the spread this season at 4-4.
- When favored by at least 12.5 points, the Tigers have fared well against the spread, putting up a 1-0 record.
- The Tigers have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 3 times in 8 games this season.
UAPB Betting Information
- UAPB has covered the spread in greater than half of its games, going 8-6 ATS.
- The Golden Lions and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 8 of 14 (57.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/2/2020||Jackson State||-11.5||118||-830||+548||Regular Season||76-56 JXST|
|2/3/2020||Jackson State||-6.5||124.5||-307||+237||Regular Season||49-45 JXST|
|3/4/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||57-56 JXST|
|2/4/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-52 JXST|
Jackson State Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Tigers this season is Tristan Jarrett, who averages 19.0 points, 5.5 rebounds, and 1.8 assists per game.
- Jayveous McKinnis leads the Tigers in rebounding, averaging 12.6 per game, while Jonas James leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.4 in each contest.
- Jarrett provides the bulk of the Tigers’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 2.3 threes per game to lead the squad.
- The Jackson State steals leader is Jarrett, who averages 2.0 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is McKinnis, who compiles 2.1 rejections per contest.
- Shaun Doss averages 17.5 points and 6.1 rebounds per game for the Golden Lions, enough to make him the top scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- UAPB’s assist leader is Joshuwan Johnson with 3.4 per game. He also scores 10.9 points per game and grabs 2.5 rebounds per game.
- Johnson’s 1.4 made threes per game lead the Golden Lions.
- The Golden Lions’ leader in steals is Johnson with 1.1 per game, and Markedric Bell is their leader in blocks with 1.3 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED