The Jacksonville State Gamecocks (16-8) host the Austin Peay Governors (14-11) as 3.5-point favorites after Darian Adams racked up 30 points in the Gamecocks 87-74 victory over Murray State. The game airs on ESPN+ at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 27, 2021. The over/under for the matchup is 144.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Jacksonville State (-3.5)||Under (144.5)||Jacksonville State 75 Austin Peay 69|
- In 50% of their games this year (12 of 24 chances), the Gamecocks and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s point total of 144.5 points.
- Austin Peay has played in 13 games this year (out of 25 total matchups — 52% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 144.5 points.
- The Gamecocks and the Governors combine to average 5.1 more points per game than the over/under of 144.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 138.3 points per game, 6.2 less than the point total for this game.
- The average over/under the Gamecocks have had set in games this season is 1.2 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Governors games this season is 0.1 more points than the point total of 144.5 in this outing.
Jacksonville State Betting Information
- The Gamecocks have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 12-8-1 record.
- The Gamecocks have posted a winning record of 6-4 against the spread when the spread is -3.5 or bigger.
- More often than not, Jacksonville State and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 13 of 21 chances this season.
Austin Peay Betting Information
- Austin Peay has a 12-11 record against the spread, covering in 52.2% of their games.
- The Governors have not fared well as a 3.5-point underdog, going 6-9 against the spread when they are at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Austin Peay has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 52.2% of matchups this year (12 out of 23 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/23/2021||Austin Peay||-4||140.5||-186||+153||Regular Season||76-70 JSU|
|1/11/2020||Austin Peay||-1||145||-115||-106||Regular Season||71-67 AUSP|
Jacksonville State Leaders
- Adams leads the Gamecocks in scoring, tallying 15.7 points per game to go with 4.7 rebounds and 3.3 assists.
- Jacksonville State’s leading rebounder is Brandon Huffman averaging 6.1 boards per game and its best passer is Jalen Finch and his 4.9 assists per game.
- The Gamecocks get the most three-point shooting production out of Adams, who knocks down 2.3 threes per game.
- Finch and Huffman lead the Gamecocks on the defensive end, with Finch leading the team in steals averaging 1.2 per game and Huffman in blocks averaging 1.1 per contest.
Austin Peay Leaders
- Terry Taylor records 21.9 points and 11.1 rebounds per game for the Governors, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Carlos Paez’s assist statline paces Austin Peay; he racks up 4.4 assists per game.
- Jordyn Adams averages 1.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Governors.
- Austin Peay’s leader in steals is Alec Woodard with 1.2 per game, and its leader in blocks is Taylor with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED