The Jacksonville State Gamecocks (11-6) host the Eastern Illinois Panthers (5-13) after losing three straight home games. The Gamecocks are favored by 9.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 8:30 PM ET on Thursday, February 11, 2021. The matchup’s over/under is 139.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Eastern Illinois (+9.5)||Over (139.5)||Jacksonville State 76 Eastern Illinois 67|
- In 11 of 17 games (64.7%) this year, the Gamecocks and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s point total of 139.5 points.
- In 10 of 18 outings (55.6%) this year, Eastern Illinois and its opponents have combined to score more than 139.5 points.
- The Gamecocks and the Panthers combine to average 2.9 more points per game than the over/under of 139.5 set for this game.
- The Gamecocks and the Panthers have seen their opponents average a combined 4.6 more points per game than the point total of 139.5 set in this game.
- The average point total in Gamecocks games this season is 4.0 more points than the over/under of 139.5 in this matchup.
- Panthers games this year have averaged a total of 143.1 points, 3.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
Jacksonville State Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Gamecocks have covered eight times in 14 contests.
- When favored by at least 9.5 points, the Gamecocks have fared well against the spread, putting together a 1-0 record.
- The Gamecocks have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 6 times in 14 games this season.
Eastern Illinois Betting Information
- The Panthers have a 4-14 record against the spread, covering in only 22.2% of their outings.
- When they play as at least 9.5-point underdogs, the Panthers have a record ATS of 0-2.
- The Panthers and their opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this season — 8 of 18 (44.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/4/2020||Eastern Illinois||-1.5||138||-128||+103||Conference Tournament||67-61 EILL|
|1/16/2020||Eastern Illinois||-4.5||138.5||-209||+166||Regular Season||70-69 EILL|
|2/28/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||89-84 JSU|
|1/10/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-62 JSU|
Jacksonville State Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Gamecocks this season is Darian Adams, who averages 14.5 points, 4.5 rebounds, and 3.5 assists per game.
- Brandon Huffman is Jacksonville State’s leading rebounder, grabbing 5.7 per game, while Jalen Finch is its best passer, distributing 4.5 assists in each contest.
- Adams contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Gamecocks. He makes 2.1 threes per game.
- Finch is Jacksonville State’s leader in steals, averaging 1.4 steals per game, while Huffman leads them in blocks with 0.9 per contest.
Eastern Illinois Leaders
- Josiah Wallace sits at the top of the Panthers scoring leaderboard with 14.8 points per game. He also grabs 3.9 rebounds and dishes out 2.8 assists per game.
- The Eastern Illinois leaders in rebounding and assists are George Dixon with 5.9 rebounds per game (he also adds 5.0 points and 1.1 assists per game) and Marvin Johnson with 4.6 assists per game (he also tacks on 14.7 points and 5.5 rebounds per game).
- Mack Smith contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Panthers. He knocks down 2.1 threes per game.
- Johnson (1.9 steals per game) and Jordan Skipper-Brown (1.2 blocks per game) pace the Panthers in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Jackson State Tigers vs. Alabama A&M Bulldogs: 3/4/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/4/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Southern Utah Thunderbirds vs. Portland State Vikings: 3/4/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Eastern Kentucky Colonels vs. Austin Peay Governors 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends