The Jacksonville State Gamecocks (12-6) will try to continue a three-game win streak when they host the SIU-Edwardsville Cougars (8-10) on Saturday, February 13, 2021 at Pete Mathews Coliseum as 9-point favorites. The game airs at 5:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup’s over/under is set at 141.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|SIU-Edwardsville (+9)||Over (141)||Jacksonville State 75 SIU-Edwardsville 68|
- The Gamecocks and their opponents have put up at least 141 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 10 of 18 outings (55.6%) this year.
- SIU-Edwardsville has played in seven games this season (out of 18 total matchups — 38.9% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 141 points.
- The Gamecocks and the Cougars combine to average 2.3 more points per game than the total of 141 set for this matchup.
- The Gamecocks and the Cougars have seen their opponents average a combined 0.2 more points per game than the over/under of 141 set in this matchup.
- The average point total in Gamecocks games this year is 2.3 more points than the total of 141 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Cougars this year is 0.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Jacksonville State Betting Information
- Jacksonville State has been good against the spread this season, posting a 9-6 record.
- The Gamecocks fare well when favored by at least 9 points, posting a 2-0 record against the spread.
- The Gamecocks and their opponents have gone over the total in 9 of 15 games (60%) this season.
SIU-Edwardsville Betting Information
- SIU-Edwardsville has a winning record against the spread, going 11-6 ATS (covering 64.7% of the time).
- In the majority of SIU-Edwardsville’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (7 out of 17 games, 41.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/18/2020||Jacksonville State||-4.5||141.5||-205||+165||Regular Season||64-56 JSU|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||97-72 JSU|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||90-54 JSU|
Jacksonville State Leaders
- Darian Adams leads the Gamecocks in scoring, tallying 14.7 points per game to go with 4.7 rebounds and 3.4 assists.
- Jacksonville State’s leading rebounder is Brandon Huffman averaging 5.9 boards per game and its best passer is Jalen Finch and his 4.7 assists per game.
- The Gamecocks get the most three-point shooting production out of Adams, who knocks down 2.1 threes per game.
- Finch and Huffman lead Jacksonville State on the defensive end, with Finch leading the team in steals averaging 1.4 per game and Huffman in blocks averaging 1.0 per contest.
- Mike Adewunmi records 13.4 points and 6.1 rebounds per game for the Cougars, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Courtney Carter dishes out more assists than any other SIU-Edwardsville player with 3.7 per game. He also averages 6.7 points and pulls down 3.7 rebounds per game.
- Adewunmi makes more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Cougars, knocking down shots from downtown at a clip of 1.4 per game.
- Carter (1.6 steals per game) and Lamar Wright (1.8 blocks per game) lead the Cougars in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Wisconsin Badgers: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Cincinnati Bearcats vs. East Carolina Pirates: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Northwestern Wildcats vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Liberty Flames vs. North Alabama Lions: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Drake Bulldogs: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview