The Jacksonville State Gamecocks (10-6) are 3.5-point favorites as they look to continue a three-game road win streak when they square off against the Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (6-8) on Saturday, February 6, 2021 at Show Me Center. The game airs at 5:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 136.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Southeast Missouri State (+3.5)||Over (136.5)||Jacksonville State 71 Southeast Missouri State 70|
- In 75% of their opportunities this season (12 of 16 chances), the Gamecocks and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s over/under of 136.5 points.
- Southeast Missouri State has played in six games this year (out of 14 total matchups — 42.9% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 136.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 142.7 points per game, 6.2 more points than the over/under of 136.5 set for this matchup.
- The Gamecocks and the Redhawks have seen their opponents average a combined 1.9 more points per game than the over/under of 136.5 set for this matchup.
- The average over/under the Gamecocks have had set in games this year is 8.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Redhawks this year is 0.3 points less than this game’s over/under.
Jacksonville State Betting Information
- The Gamecocks have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 7-6 record.
- The Gamecocks have posted a winning record of 3-2 against the spread when the spread is -3.5 or higher.
- More often than not, Jacksonville State and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 8 of 13 chances this season.
Southeast Missouri State Betting Information
- The Redhawks have an even record against the spread, going 6-6-2 ATS.
- When they play as at least 3.5-point underdogs, the Redhawks have a record ATS of 0-2-1.
- In most of Redhawks games this season, the teams have not hit the over (6 out of 14 games, 42.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/20/2020||Jacksonville State||-8||138.5||-398||+297||Regular Season||65-58 JSU|
|2/6/2020||Jacksonville State||-3||139||-161||+131||Regular Season||76-72 SEMST|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-64 JSU|
Jacksonville State Leaders
- The Gamecocks scoring leader is Darian Adams, who averages 14.6 per contest to go with 4.4 rebounds and 3.7 assists.
- Jacksonville State’s leading rebounder is Brandon Huffman averaging 5.7 boards per game and its best passer is Jalen Finch and his 4.3 assists per game.
- Adams makes more threes per game than any other member of the Gamecocks, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.1 per contest.
- Finch and Huffman lead the Gamecocks on the defensive end, with Finch leading the team in steals averaging 1.4 per game and Huffman in blocks averaging 0.9 per contest.
Southeast Missouri State Leaders
- Chris Harris is at the top of the Redhawks scoring leaderboard with 13.5 points per game. He also pulls down 2.4 rebounds and averages 2.6 assists per game.
- Southeast Missouri State’s leader in rebounds is Nana Akenten with 5.6 per game, and its leader in assists is DQ Nicholas with 3.2 per game.
- Akenten is consistent from three-point range and leads the Redhawks with 1.9 made threes per game.
- The Redhawks’ leader in steals is Akenten with 1.3 per game, and Manny Patterson is their leader in blocks with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Wisconsin Badgers: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Cincinnati Bearcats vs. East Carolina Pirates: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Northwestern Wildcats vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Liberty Flames vs. North Alabama Lions: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Drake Bulldogs: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview