Darian Adams leads the Jacksonville State Gamecocks (13-7) into a matchup against the Tennessee State Tigers (4-13) after putting up 24 points in a 63-59 loss to Belmont. The Tigers are 8-point underdogs in the game on Saturday, February 20, 2021, which tips off at 5:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has a point total of 139.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Tennessee State (+8)||Over (139)||Jacksonville State 74 Tennessee State 67|
- The Gamecocks and their opponents have combined to put up more than 139 points in 65% of their outings this season (13 of 20 opportunities).
- Tennessee State has played in eight games this year (out of 17 total matchups — 47.1% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 139 points.
- These two teams average a combined 142 points per game, three more points than the over/under of 139 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.2 more points per game (141.2) than this game’s over/under of 139 points.
- The average point total for Gamecocks games this season is 3.1 more points than the total of 139 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Tigers this year is 2.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Jacksonville State Betting Information
- Jacksonville State is strong against the spread, going 11-6 this season.
- When favored by at least 8 points, the Gamecocks have fared well against the spread, putting together a 3-0 record.
- More often than not, Jacksonville State and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 10 of 17 chances this season.
Tennessee State Betting Information
- The Tigers have a 4-12 record against the spread, covering in only 25% of their contests.
- Tennessee State and its opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their games this season — 6 of 16 (37.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/14/2021||Jacksonville State||-6.5||132.5||-288||+225||Regular Season||65-64 JSU|
|2/27/2020||Tennessee State||-2||141||-132||+108||Regular Season||65-55 TNST|
|1/30/2020||Jacksonville State||-3.5||143||-169||+136||Regular Season||72-62 TNST|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-65 JSU|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-62 JSU|
Jacksonville State Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Gamecocks this season is Adams, who averages 14.9 points, 4.8 rebounds, and 3.4 assists per game.
- Brandon Huffman leads the Gamecocks in rebounding, averaging 6.0 per game, while Jalen Finch leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.8 in each contest.
- Adams provides the most three-point shooting production for the Gamecocks. He knocks down 2.2 threes per game.
- The Jacksonville State steals leader is Finch, who averages 1.3 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Huffman, who compiles 1.0 block per contest.
Tennessee State Leaders
- Mark Freeman’s points (15.5 per game) and assists (4.4 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Tigers’ leaderboards.
- Shakem Johnson is at the top of the Tennessee State rebounding leaderboard with 5.6 rebounds per game. He also racks up 11.2 points and tacks on 1.1 assists per game.
- Marcus Fitzgerald Jr. provides the most three-point shooting production for the Tigers. He makes 1.9 threes per game.
- Tennessee State’s leader in steals is Freeman (2.1 per game), and its leader in blocks is Mason Green (1.2 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Jackson State Tigers vs. Alabama A&M Bulldogs: 3/4/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/4/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Southern Utah Thunderbirds vs. Portland State Vikings: 3/4/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Eastern Kentucky Colonels vs. Austin Peay Governors 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends