The James Madison Dukes (7-3) are just 1-point favorites as they try to continue a four-game home win streak when they take on the Drexel Dragons (8-4) on Sunday, January 31, 2021 at Atlantic Union Bank Center. The contest airs at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 142 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Dukes and their opponents have combined to score more than 142 points in 60% of their games this year (six of 10 opportunities).
- In four of 12 games (33.3%) this season, Drexel and its opponents have combined to score at least 142 points.
- These teams average a combined 147.6 points per game, 5.6 more points than the over/under of 142 set for this matchup.
- The Dukes and the Dragons have seen their opponents average a combined 10.6 less points per game than the over/under of 142 set for this outing.
- The average point total for Dukes games this season is 2.5 more points than the over/under of 142 in this matchup.
- Dragons games this season have averaged a total of 134.5 points, 7.5 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
JMU Betting Information
- JMU has been good against the spread this season, posting a 6-2 record.
- The Dukes have posted a winning record of 2-1 against the spread when the spread is -1 or higher.
- Dukes games have played to the total or above 4 times in 8 games this season.
Drexel Betting Information
- Drexel has a winning record against the spread, going 9-3 ATS (covering 75% of the time).
- The Dragons have fared well as a 1-point underdog, going 6-3 against the spread when they are at least 1-point underdogs.
- In 6 out Drexel’s 12 games this year, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/6/2020||Drexel||-6||152||-266||+208||Regular Season||78-67 DREXEL|
|1/11/2020||JMU||-3.5||153.5||-175||+140||Regular Season||78-71 DREXEL|
|2/14/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-69 JMAD|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-68 DREXEL|
- The leader in points and assists for the Dukes is Matt Lewis, who scores 21.4 points and distributes 3.7 assists per game.
- Justin Amadi leads JMU in rebounding, grabbing 5.1 boards per game while also scoring 8.9 points a contest.
- Lewis contributes the bulk of the Dukes’ three-point shooting production. He makes 2.9 threes per game to pace the squad.
- The JMU steals leader is Terell Strickland, who averages 1.8 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Michael Christmas, who compiles 0.3 rejections per contest.
- Camren Wynter racks up 17.0 points and tacks on 5.7 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Dragons’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Drexel’s James Butler stats (9.7 rebounds per game, 14.4 points per game, 1.4 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- Mate Okros is dependable from deep and leads the Dragons with 1.6 made threes per game.
- Drexel’s leader in steals is Matey Juric (1.5 per game), and its leader in blocks is Butler (1.0 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends – CANCELLED
- New Mexico State Aggies vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips 3/2/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Baylor Bears vs. West Virginia Mountaineers: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Toledo Rockets vs. Central Michigan Chippewas: 3/2/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview