The James Madison Dukes (10-3) are 1.5-point favorites as they try to continue a five-game win streak when they host the Hofstra Pride (10-7) on Saturday, February 13, 2021 at Atlantic Union Bank Center. The matchup airs at 2:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is 149.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|JMU (-1.5)||Under (149)||JMU 74 Hofstra 70|
- The Dukes and their opponents have put up more than 149 points in 38.5% of their outings this season (five of 13 opportunities).
- Hofstra and its opponents have combined to score more than 149 points in 35.3% of their matchups this season (six of 17 opportunities).
- These two teams average a combined 148.4 points per game, 0.6 fewer points than the over/under of 149 set for this game.
- The Dukes and the Pride have seen their opponents average a combined 11.6 less points per game than the point total of 149 set in this outing.
- The average point total for Dukes games this season is 6.8 less points than the over/under of 149 in this matchup.
- The average total for Pride games this year is 5.4 fewer points than the point total of 149 for this outing.
JMU Betting Information
- Against the spread, JMU has been strong this season, posting a 9-2 record.
- The Dukes have posted a winning record of 5-1 against the spread when the spread is -1.5 or bigger.
- JMU has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 4 times in 11 contests (36.4%).
Hofstra Betting Information
- The Pride have a losing record against the spread, going 8-9 ATS (covering just 47.1% of the time).
- The Pride have not fared well as a 1.5-point underdog, going 5-9 against the spread when they are at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- In the majority of Pride games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (9 out of 17 games, 52.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/29/2020||Hofstra||-12.5||152.5||-1023||+595||Regular Season||97-81 HOFST|
|12/28/2019||Hofstra||-2.5||159||-146||+121||Regular Season||82-76 HOFST|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||104-99 JMAD|
|1/24/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-68 HOFST|
- The leader in points and assists for the Dukes is Matt Lewis, who scores 20.6 points and dishes out 3.6 assists per game.
- Justin Amadi leads JMU in rebounding, grabbing 5.3 rebounds per game while also scoring 8.3 points a contest.
- Lewis paces his teammates on the Dukes with 2.6 made threes per game.
- The JMU steals leader is Terell Strickland, who averages 1.7 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Zach Jacobs, who compiles 0.3 rejections per contest.
- Jalen Ray is at the top of the Pride scoring leaderboard with 17.9 points per game. He also grabs 3.2 rebounds and dishes out 3.5 assists per game.
- Isaac Kante has a stat line of 10.2 rebounds, 13.6 points and 0.6 assists per game for Hofstra to take the top rebound spot on the team. Caleb Burgess holds the top spot for assists with 5.5 per game, adding 8.0 points and 3.2 rebounds per outing.
- Tareq Coburn is reliable from three-point range and leads the Pride with 2.5 made threes per game.
- Hofstra’s leader in steals is Ray (1.9 per game), and its leader in blocks is Kvonn Cramer (0.7 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. NC State Wolf Pack: 2/24/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Mercer Bears vs. Chattanooga Mocs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Seton Hall Pirates vs. Butler Bulldogs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Furman Paladins vs. Citadel Bulldogs 2/24/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Mississippi State Bulldogs vs. South Carolina Gamecocks: 2/24/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends