The James Madison Dukes (6-3) host the Towson Tigers (2-7) after winning three home games in a row. The Dukes are favored by 3.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 4:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 27, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 146.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Dukes and their opponents have combined for 146.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in five of nine outings (55.6%) this year.
- Towson and its opponents have combined to score more than 146.5 points in three of nine opportunities (33.3%) this season.
- The two teams average a combined 2.7 fewer points per game (143.8) than this matchup’s total of 146.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.9 fewer points per game (143.6) than this matchup’s over/under of 146.5 points.
- The average total the Dukes have had set in matchups this year is 1.6 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Tigers this season is 4.1 points less than this game’s over/under.
JMU Betting Information
- Against the spread, JMU has been strong this season, posting a 5-2 record.
- When favored by at least 3.5 points, the Dukes have struggled to a 0-1 record ATS this season.
- The Dukes have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 3 times in 7 games this season.
Towson Betting Information
- The Tigers have a losing record against the spread, going 3-6 ATS (covering just 33.3% of the time).
- The Tigers have not fared well as a 3.5-point underdog, going 0-1 against the spread when they are at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- In most of Towson’s games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (5 out of 9 games, 55.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/16/2021||Towson||-2||148.5||-134||+111||Regular Season||81-72 JMAD|
|2/15/2020||Towson||-3||152||-161||+129||Regular Season||63-48 TOWS|
|1/18/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-61 TOWS|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-59 TOWS|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-65 JMAD|
- Matt Lewis leads the Dukes in points and assists per game, scoring 21.3 points and distributing 3.9 assists.
- Justin Amadi is JMU’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of 5.0 boards in each contest while scoring 9.3 points per game.
- Lewis’ 2.8 made threes per game lead the Dukes.
- Terell Strickland and Zach Jacobs lead JMU on the defensive end, with Strickland leading the team in steals averaging 1.9 per game and Jacobs in blocks averaging 0.3 per contest.
- The Tigers’ Zane Martin racks up enough points (16.7 per game) and assists (3.8 per game) to top the team’s leaderboards.
- Solomon Uyaelunmo grabs 5.9 rebounds per game (he also scores 6.8 points per game and adds 0.6 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Towson rebounding leaderboard.
- Nicolas Timberlake is dependable from deep and leads the Tigers with 1.7 made threes per game.
- Charles Thompson’s stat line of 1.1 steals and 0.9 blocks per game put him at the top of the team’s steals and blocks leaderboards.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED