The Kansas State Wildcats (5-12) visit the No. 23 Kansas Jayhawks (11-6) as double-digit, 17.5-point underdogs after Nijel Pack racked up 26 points in the Wildcats 68-61 loss to Texas A&M. The matchup airs on ESPN+ at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 2, 2021. The over/under is 133.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Pick Em||Over (133.5)||Kansas 78 Kansas State 61|
- The Jayhawks and their opponents have put up at least 133.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 12 of 17 opportunities (70.6%) this season.
- Kansas State and its opponents have added up to score at least 133.5 points in 47.1% of their matchups this year (eight of 17 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 2.7 more points per game (136.2) than this matchup’s total of 133.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 141.6 points per game, 8.1 more than the over/under for this matchup.
- The Jayhawks average point total in outings this year is 141.8, 8.3 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average total in Wildcats games this year is 2.6 more points than the point total of 133.5 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Jayhawks average just 0.1 more points per game (73.5) than the Wildcats give up (73.4).
- When Kansas scores more than 73.4 points, it is 4-0 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- When Kansas State gives up more than 73.5 points, it is 2-6 against the spread and 1-7 overall.
- The Wildcats put up an average of 62.7 points per game, 5.5 fewer points than the 68.2 the Jayhawks give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 68.2 points, Kansas State is 3-0 against the spread and 3-3 overall.
- Kansas has an ATS record of 4-6 and a 4-6 record overall when its opponents score more than 62.7 points.
- The Jayhawks have out-scored their opponents by a total of 90 points this season (5.3 points per game on average), and opponents of the Wildcats have out-scored them by 181 more points on the year (10.7 per game).
Kansas Betting Information
- Kansas has covered in just six of 16 matchups this season.
- The Jayhawks fare well when favored by at least 17.5 points, posting a 2-1 record against the spread.
- More often than not, Kansas and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 8 of 16 chances this season.
Kansas State Betting Information
- Kansas State has a losing record against the spread, going 4-13 ATS (covering only 23.5% of the time).
- In most of Kansas State’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (8 out of 17 games, 47.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/29/2020||Kansas||-10.5||130||-726||+474||Regular Season||62-58 KANSAS|
|1/21/2020||Kansas||-16.5||127||-2576||+1092||Regular Season||81-60 KANSAS|
|2/25/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-49 KANSAS|
|2/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-67 KSU|
- The scoring leader for the Jayhawks this season is Ochai Agbaji, who averages 14.1 points, 4.1 rebounds, and 2.2 assists per game.
- Jalen Wilson leads Kansas in rebounding, averaging 7.1 per game, while Marcus Garrett leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.6 in each contest.
- Agbaji paces his teammates on the Jayhawks with 2.6 made threes per game.
- Garrett and David McCormack lead Kansas on the defensive end, with Garrett leading the team in steals averaging 1.4 per game and McCormack in blocks averaging 1.1 per contest.
Kansas State Leaders
- The Wildcats’ Pack averages enough points (11.8 per game) and assists (3.8 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- DaJuan Gordon grabs 5.8 rebounds per game (he also scores 9.3 points per game and adds 1.8 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Kansas State rebounding leaderboard.
- Agbaji paces his teammates on the Wildcats with 2.3 made threes per game.
- Pack (1.3 steals per game) and Davion Bradford (0.4 blocks per game) pace the Wildcats in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends – CANCELLED
- New Mexico State Aggies vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips 3/2/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Baylor Bears vs. West Virginia Mountaineers: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Toledo Rockets vs. Central Michigan Chippewas: 3/2/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview