The No. 6 Kansas Jayhawks (9-2) are at home in Big 12 play against the Oklahoma Sooners (6-3) on Saturday, January 9, 2021 at 4:30 PM ET. The Jayhawks are favored by 7 points in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The point total for the matchup is set at 144.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Kansas (-7)||Over (144.5)||Kansas 79 Oklahoma 70|
- The Jayhawks and their opponents have scored no less than 144.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in five of 11 games (45.5%) this season.
- Oklahoma and its opponents have combined to score more than 144.5 points in five of nine outings (55.6%) this year.
- These teams average a combined 157.6 points per game, 13.1 more points than the over/under of 144.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 5.6 fewer points per game (138.9) than this matchup’s total of 144.5 points.
- The average over/under the Jayhawks have had set in games this season is 1.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Sooners this season is 6.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Jayhawks average 78.2 points per game, 6.8 more points than the 71.4 the Sooners allow.
- When Kansas scores more than 71.4 points, it is 4-0 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
- Oklahoma has a 0-1 record against the spread and a 0-1 record overall when giving up more than 78.2 points.
- The Sooners put up an average of 79.4 points per game, 11.9 more points than the 67.5 the Jayhawks allow.
- When it scores more than 67.5 points, Oklahoma is 3-0 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
- Kansas’ record is 0-2 against the spread and 0-2 overall when it gives up more than 79.4 points.
- The Jayhawks have totaled 117 more points than their opponents this season (10.7 per game on average), and the Sooners have scored 72 more points than their opponents (eight per game).
Kansas Betting Information
- Kansas been consistently inconsistent against the spread this season, posting a 5-5 record.
- The Jayhawks have posted a winning record of 2-1 against the spread when the spread is -7 or bigger.
- Jayhawks games have played to the total or above 5 times in 10 games this season.
Oklahoma Betting Information
- The Sooners have a losing record against the spread, going 4-5 ATS (covering just 44.4% of the time).
- When they are at least 7-point underdogs, the Sooners have gone 2-2 against the spread.
- Oklahoma and its opponents have hit the over in less than half of their matchups this year — 4 of 9 (44.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/15/2020||Kansas||-11.5||136.5||-847||+536||Regular Season||87-70 KANSAS|
|1/14/2020||Kansas||-4.5||136||-205||+166||Regular Season||66-52 KANSAS|
|3/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-68 OU|
|1/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-63 KANSAS|
- The Jayhawks leader in points and rebounds is Jalen Wilson, who scores 15.2 points and pulls down 7.8 rebounds per game.
- Marcus Garrett is the Jayhawks best passer, dishing out 3.6 assists per game while scoring 9.1 PPG.
- Ochai Agbaji contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Jayhawks. He knocks down 2.5 threes per game.
- Garrett and Mitch Lightfoot lead the Jayhawks on the defensive end, with Garrett leading the team in steals averaging 1.7 per game and Lightfoot in blocks averaging 0.9 per contest.
- Austin Reaves leads the Sooners scoring, rebounding and assists leaderboards, knotching 15.9 points, 5.2 rebounds and 5.3 assists per game.
- Umoja Gibson paces his teammates on the Sooners with 2.4 made threes per outing.
- Oklahoma’s leader in steals is Elijah Harkless (1.6 per game), and its leader in blocks is Kur Kuath (1.3 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found