The No. 6 Kansas Jayhawks (10-2) visit the Oklahoma State Cowboys (8-3) in a matchup of Big 12 teams at Gallagher-Iba Arena, tipping off at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 12, 2021. The Jayhawks are 3.5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The over/under in the matchup is 143.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Oklahoma State (+3.5)||Over (143.5)||Kansas 74 Oklahoma State 72|
- In 50% of their games this season (six of 12 chances), the Jayhawks and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s point total of 143.5 points.
- Oklahoma State has combined with its opponents to score more than 143.5 points in seven of 11 outings (63.6%) this season.
- The Jayhawks and the Cowboys combine to average 10.7 more points per game than the over/under of 143.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 137.7 points per game, 5.8 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- The average point total for Jayhawks games this season is 0.3 more points than the over/under of 143.5 in this matchup.
- Cowboys games this year have averaged a total of 148.2 points, 4.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 76.9 points per game the Jayhawks record are six more points than the Cowboys give up (70.9).
- Kansas is 6-1 overall and 4-0 against the spread when scoring more than 70.9 points.
- Oklahoma State is 2-3 overall and 2-3 against the spread when allowing more than 76.9 points.
- The Cowboys score an average of 77.3 points per game, 10.5 more points than the 66.8 the Jayhawks allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 66.8 points, Oklahoma State is 5-0-1 against the spread and 8-3 overall.
- Kansas has a 0-2 record overall and an ATS record of 0-2 in games when its opponents score more than 77.3 points.
- The Jayhawks have scored a total of 121 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 10.1 per game), and the Cowboys have out-scored opponents by 70 points on the season (6.4 more per game).
Kansas Betting Information
- The Jayhawks have struggled a bit against the spread this season, posting a 5-6 record.
- The Jayhawks have struggled to cover, going just 3-5 ATS when favored by at least 3.5 points.
- Kansas and its opponents have covered the over/under in just 5 of 11 games this season (45.5%).
Oklahoma State Betting Information
- Oklahoma State’s record against the spread is 5-5-1.
- The Cowboys have not fared well as a 3.5-point underdog, going 2-4 against the spread when they are at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Oklahoma State and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 6 of 11 (54.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/24/2020||Kansas||-14.5||136.5||-1733||+888||Regular Season||83-58 KANSAS|
|1/27/2020||Kansas||-7.5||135.5||-363||+278||Regular Season||65-50 KANSAS|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-67 KANSAS|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-72 KANSAS|
- The Jayhawks scoring leader is Ochai Agbaji, who averages 14.8 per contest to go with 4.7 rebounds and 2.3 assists.
- Jalen Wilson leads the Jayhawks in rebounding, averaging 8.1 per game, while Marcus Garrett leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.6 in each contest.
- Agbaji paces his teammates on the Jayhawks with 2.6 made threes per game.
- Garrett and Mitch Lightfoot lead the Jayhawks on the defensive end, with Garrett leading the team in steals averaging 1.7 per game and Lightfoot in blocks averaging 1.0 per contest.
Oklahoma State Leaders
- Cade Cunningham scores 18.0 points and tacks on 3.7 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Cowboys’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Isaac Likekele grabs 8.1 rebounds per game (he also scores 12.3 points per game and adds 3.5 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Oklahoma State rebounding leaderboard.
- Agbaji leads his teammates on the Cowboys with 1.5 made threes per game.
- Oklahoma State’s leader in steals is Bryce Williams with 1.4 per game, and its leader in blocks is Cunningham with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found