The TCU Horned Frogs (9-5) will attempt to end a three-game losing streak when they visit the No. 15 Kansas Jayhawks (10-5) at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 28, 2021 as 14.5-point underdogs. The Jayhawks have also lost three games in a row. The matchup’s point total is set at 136.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 73.3% of their games this year (11 of 15 chances), the Jayhawks and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 136.5 points.
- TCU has played in six games this season (out of 14 total matchups — 42.9% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 136.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 6.5 more points per game (143) than this game’s over/under of 136.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.2 more points per game (137.7) than this game’s total of 136.5 points.
- The Jayhawks average point total in matchups this year is 143.9, 7.4 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under in Horned Frogs games this year is 0.3 more points than the point total of 136.5 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Jayhawks record 6.2 more points per game (75.3) than the Horned Frogs give up (69.1).
- Kansas is 6-2 overall and 4-0 against the spread when scoring more than 69.1 points.
- TCU is 2-4 against the spread and 2-4 overall when allowing more than 75.3 points.
- The Horned Frogs score an average of 67.7 points per game, only 0.9 fewer points than the 68.6 the Jayhawks allow.
- TCU has put together a 6-2 overall record and a 4-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 68.6 points.
- Kansas’ record is 2-5 against the spread and 2-5 overall when it gives up more than 67.7 points.
- The Jayhawks have put up a total of 101 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 6.7 per game), while the Horned Frogs have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 19 total points, -1.4 per game).
Kansas Betting Information
- The Jayhawks have struggled to an extent against the spread this season, putting up a 6-8 record.
- The Jayhawks have posted a winning record of 2-1 against the spread when the spread is -14.5 or higher.
- In 7 of 14 (50%) contests this season, Kansas and its opponents have hit the over.
TCU Betting Information
- The Horned Frogs have a 5-8 record against the spread, covering in just 38.5% of their outings.
- When they are at least 14.5-point underdogs, the Horned Frogs have not fared well, going 0-2 against the spread.
- The Horned Frogs and their opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this year — 6 of 13 (46.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/5/2021||Kansas||-6.5||139||-276||+220||Regular Season||93-64 KANSAS|
|3/4/2020||Kansas||-16.5||130.5||-2664||+1073||Regular Season||75-66 KANSAS|
|2/8/2020||Kansas||-9.5||130.5||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||60-46 KANSAS|
|2/11/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-77 KANSAS|
|1/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-68 KANSAS|
- The scoring leader for the Jayhawks this season is Ochai Agbaji, who averages 14.5 points, 4.3 rebounds, and 2.0 assists per game.
- Jalen Wilson is the Jayhawks leading rebounder, grabbing 7.1 per game, while Marcus Garrett is their best passer, distributing 3.7 assists in each contest.
- Agbaji leads the Jayhawks in three-point shooting with an average of 2.7 made threes per game.
- Garrett is Kansas’ leader in steals, averaging 1.4 steals per game, while David McCormack leads them in blocks with 1.1 per contest.
- RJ Nembhard averages 17.2 points and tacks on 4.1 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Horned Frogs’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Kevin Samuel grabs 9.3 rebounds per game (he also scores 9.6 points per game and adds 0.8 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the TCU rebounding leaderboard.
- Agbaji leads his teammates on the Horned Frogs with 1.8 made threes per outing.
- Samuel leads the Horned Frogs on defense with 1.3 steals and 2.2 blocks per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends