The Kent State Golden Flashes (7-2) are 5-point favorites as they attempt to continue a four-game home win streak when they take on the Bowling Green Falcons (7-5) on Wednesday, January 27, 2021 at MAC Center. The matchup airs at 5:00 PM ET. The over/under is 153.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 44.4% of their opportunities this year (four of nine chances), the Golden Flashes and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 153.5 points.
- Bowling Green and its opponents have combined to score at least 153.5 points in 58.3% of their matchups this season (seven of 12 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 9.0 more points per game (162.5) than this game’s total of 153.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 147.3 points per game, 6.2 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- The average over/under the Golden Flashes have had set in matchups this year is 0.9 less points than this outing’s point total.
- Falcons games this season have averaged an over/under of 157.2 points, 3.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
Kent State Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Golden Flashes have covered six times in seven contests.
- When favored by at least 5 points, the Golden Flashes have fared well against the spread, putting up a 3-0 record.
- More often than not, Kent State and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 4 of 7 chances this season.
Bowling Green Betting Information
- The Falcons have a 3-7 record against the spread, covering in only 30.0% of their games.
- When they are at least 5-point underdogs, the Falcons have not fared well, going 1-3 against the spread.
- In the majority of Falcons games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (7 out of 10 games, 70%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/3/2020||Kent State||-5||146||-224||+177||Regular Season||83-69 KENTST|
|1/3/2020||Bowling Green||-1.5||147.5||-126||+103||Regular Season||79-61 KENTST|
|3/1/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-72 BOWLGR|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||86-64 BOWLGR|
Kent State Leaders
- Michael Nuga leads the Golden Flashes in scoring, tallying 19.1 points per game to go with 5.5 rebounds and 1.7 assists.
- Danny Pippen leads the Golden Flashes in rebounding, averaging 8.8 per game, while Malique Jacobs leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.9 in each contest.
- Nuga leads the Golden Flashes in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.1 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Jacobs and Pippen lead the Golden Flashes on the defensive end, with Jacobs leading the team in steals averaging 2.0 per game and Pippen in blocks averaging 1.5 per contest.
Bowling Green Leaders
- The Falcons’ Justin Turner racks up enough points (19.1 per game) and assists (5.1 per game) to sit atop the squad’s leaderboards.
- The Falcons’ top rebounder is Daeqwon Plowden — he pulls down 8.3 per game while averaging 12.2 points per game.
- Trey Diggs provides the bulk of the Falcons’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 2.0 threes per game to lead the team.
- Turner (1.2 steals per game) is the steal leader for Bowling Green while Plowden (0.8 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED