The Eastern Michigan Eagles (3-7) visit the Kent State Golden Flashes (13-3) as double-digit, 14.5-point underdogs after Ty Groce scored 26 points in the Eagles 86-61 loss to Akron. The matchup airs on ESPN3 at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 20, 2021. The matchup has a point total of 147.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Kent State (-14.5)||Over (147.5)||Kent State 87 Eastern Michigan 64|
- The Golden Flashes and their opponents have totaled at least 147.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in seven of 16 games (43.8%) this year.
- Eastern Michigan and its opponents have combined to score more than 147.5 points in five of 10 outings (50%) this year.
- These teams average a combined 150.8 points per game, 3.3 more points than the total of 147.5 set for this game.
- The Golden Flashes and the Eagles have seen their opponents average a combined 1.3 fewer points per game than the over/under of 147.5 set in this outing.
- The Golden Flashes average point total in outings this year is 151, 3.5 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Eagles this year is 1.5 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Kent State Betting Information
- Kent State has been good against the spread this season, posting a 9-4-1 record.
- The Golden Flashes have posted a winning record of 1-0 against the spread when the spread is -14.5 or higher.
- Kent State and its opponents have combined to cover the point total in 7 of 14 games this season (50%).
Eastern Michigan Betting Information
- The Eagles have a losing record against the spread, going 2-5 ATS (covering just 28.6% of the time).
- Eastern Michigan and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 5 of 7 (71.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/9/2020||Kent State||-7.5||130.5||-359||+277||Conference Tournament||86-76 KENTST|
|2/18/2020||Kent State||-2.5||129||-148||+120||Regular Season||70-49 EMICH|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-58 KENTST|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||95-61 EMICH|
Kent State Leaders
- Danny Pippen leads the Golden Flashes in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 20.0 points and 8.9 boards per game.
- Giovanni Santiago leads Kent State in assists, averaging 3.9 per game while also scoring 9.1 points per contest.
- Michael Nuga’s 2.8 threes per game leads the Golden Flashes.
- The Kent State steals leader is Malique Jacobs, who averages 1.9 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Pippen, who compiles 1.3 rejections per contest.
Eastern Michigan Leaders
- Bryce McBride collects 13.8 points and tacks on 3.0 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Eagles’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Eastern Michigan’s Yeikson Montero stats (6.8 rebounds per game, 12.7 points per game, 1.1 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- Drew Lowder knocks down 1.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Eagles.
- Montero (2.1 steals per game) and Groce (1.2 blocks per game) lead the Eagles in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends